1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TDU Ready to ride ? E category

Discussion in 'Let's Race!' started by Stories, Jan 8, 2017.

1. Dextcloud

Dextcloud Active Member

TestDriveUnlimited 2017-06-05 19-26-16-06.jpg There are no D class porsche, sorry. Boxster s is an E class !

BMW E36 ? it is an E Class too
    TestDriveUnlimited 2017-06-05 19-41-03-54.jpg

There are not many D class in this game !

The only D class i found i the game, untill now are the Lotus Esprit V8 wich was already in the original game and the Aston Martin DBS wich replace the DB9 wich was in the original game and BMW M5 E60 and M5 E39 and 1 or 2 other cars like the Ruf RK Spyder wich was already in the original game !
    And i don't like theses cars very much !
    By the way, it is always you that choose the Class of the cars.

2. Milli

Milli An eternal apprentice.

There are many D class cars in the game. Jaguar have some of them, so does Chevrolet i believe. Also Chrysler and Ferrari. And there are better Porsches than Boxster.

3. Stories

Stories New Member

Hum it's seems your database is wrong M3 e36 is D in the game, its 320hp like the 348 (same.power, same weight); i'm.not sure but D is probably the category where is the larger choice in the community pack

In like 10 rides we did in 6 months, you choosed half of them or near, so i don't care the ways or the cars i'm just driving at all

#63 Stories, Jun 5, 2017
    Last edited by Microphone: Jun 6, 2017
  4. Microphone

Microphone #Myk2016
    tduck team

Play nicely everyone, these games are meant to be fun, don't forget that :)

5. Stories

Stories New Member

6. Milli

Milli An eternal apprentice.

Also, vehicle car classes takes more into the equation than simply power output. Cornering and handling has a big part in that aswell. M3 E36 is not the best handling car, and it is definetly slower than a Skyline R34, which is, E class.

7. Stories

Stories New Member

Yeah Milli, since you had released your pack i tried to test all the cars, and sincerelly handlings and powered feels are really near the reality, i'm always enjoy to drive all kinds with their own specifities

So about M3 e36, she is really powerfull in thé 3firsts gear and with manual and clush, it's a ducking way to make drifts in little roads (and sounds) :duck: same with the 348 spider, so fun to drive :lol: (also this kind of e36 m3 3.0L is the first with that wheels, i think it's a 286hp version, try to keep an eye on it plz)

So i was really surprise to discover the new jaguars who's really sportly to drive with amazin sounds, i rented the xkr coupé to do the jaguar challenge and i did it a second time with the 4doors version and it was sope really nice moments

And the races vs the computer are always original with funny cars, that's so good

Enjoy TDU and thanks at all Milli you did an excellent new game :nods:

#67 Stories, Jun 6, 2017
    Last edited by Stories: Jun 6, 2017