1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Random TDU-C Cruise

Discussion in 'Videos' started by The Queen, Jul 7, 2007.

1. The Queen <3 Ferrari F50

More video's from ages ago i'm putting up on youtube instead of deleting them. This time i experimented with the vid using Sony Vegas. Got a cool effect about two thirds through when the two clips merge and my red f1 gtr turns into an orange one :D. Did somef fading on the clips too. At the start i think the music really suits the video because i'm trying to catch Martijn and the girl in the song is singing "can't you waiyiyiyiyiyiyit fouououour me baby please" and while this is happening i'm trying to catch martijn so it suits it well. Please comment on if you like the music or not and what kind of things i could do to improve my next video. Hopefully i will be doing one every night seen as 74.9gb of my hd is taken up with fraps videos :D.
    Anyway here is the video and i hope you enjoy it ;)

Drivers -:

TheScottishSpot : Mclaren F1 GTR
    MartijnMezger : Mercedes Mclaren SLR
    Scaleopdriver : Pagani Zonda C12S
    MayoDenmark : MV Augusta F4 Tamburini
    Tigacatch : Ferrari F430

Captured with : Fraps
    Made By : TheScottishSpotter
    Edited with : Sony Vegas 6.0

2. Mayo

Mayo The dead-end master...

Hmm, I see I lag like hell, so the onlinelagging problems I get is not only one way...

3. S71NG3R

S71NG3R New Member

Nice video and the music was nice too. ;)

I gave it a rating. :D

4. demon_ninja55

demon_ninja55 Inbound Motorsport

awsome video guys ;)

5. UltimoImperio

UltimoImperio Drum and Bass Addict

Great video, I especially like the start. Because it has the tunnel in it. I hope in later patches they add a blow off valve sound to turbo car :D.

6. CarboyZR1

CarboyZR1 Asian

The song with the "can't you waiyiyiyiyiyiyit fouououour me baby please" would suit well when I used a keyboard. LOL

#6 CarboyZR1, Jul 10, 2007
    Last edited by Diablo: Feb 19, 2018
  7. superhyper

superhyper mamamamamamamadness

How you can put youtube vids on your posts? (Btw,first post!)

8. Diablo

Diablo Administrator
    tduck team Admin

Your answer is here: http://forum.turboduck.net/showthread.php?t=303

Scottie, nice video and I see what you mean with the music, very well done indeed! Also for anyone that wants to know the first track is DT8 - Destination, a classic trance anthem.

#8 Diablo, Jul 22, 2007
    Last edited by Diablo: Feb 18, 2018