1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rainbow Six: Vegas

Discussion in 'Gaming Discussion' started by GJB93, Feb 14, 2007.

1. GJB93

GJB93 New Member

How good is this game!! The multiplayer is in a different league to different games of the same genre. I'm usually on it with a few of the TWR guys, but sometimes I go off and play a bit of Attack & Defend. I dont like the single player that much. It bores me a little.

And also on the subject of RSV, there's a new map & game mode pack coming out sometime next month.

Info:

2. Street Ryder

Street Ryder Speed Demon

I havn't actually played this game but of what i have heard it sounds pretty good, might be something ill look into

3. Diablo

Diablo Administrator
    tduck team Admin

Wow that update sounds well worth the money, I like the sound of the assassin mode.

4. Z06fan

Z06fan Certified car nut

I'm lovin' this game, probably grab the update when it comes out. Not to big on the player vs player but it is fun when with friends, I like co-op the best though, it's just more my thing.

5. Diablo

Diablo Administrator
    tduck team Admin

You can usually find me on Attack & Defend with no respawns or Team Survival as one life makes you work as a team and be very cautious, makes for some amazingly close matches.

6. Pherelas

Pherelas I'm Going Slightly mad

How would you rate this game becouse i'm thinking of getting it but don't know.

7. Diablo

Diablo Administrator
    tduck team Admin

Well I would rate it 9/10 all round, the single player is a lot of fun especially on Realistic and the online depending on what you're after is amazing fun but please don't become one of the many losers who want as many points as possible so that they can dress their dolls as they like. Play the game and have fun and the ranks will fly at you.

I'm a 1st or 2nd Lieutenant (1 silver bar) and am on my fifth bar to becoming whatever 2 bars is and I've been playing the game off and on for 6 weeks.

8. Pherelas

Got half term next week so might pick it up then.

9. FA430RGT

FA430RGT Hoods and Alley-ways..

Awsome game would defintly recommend picking it up, anyone fancy oraganising a Vegas TDU C meet, preferbly sometime Next weekend, not this one?

10. Pherelas

If it's late next week and I get the game then yes but I don't know when i'll get it and I need time to get into it first.

11. Who

Who It's not a tumor.

yeah, sounds good. its a matter of what comes first for me now.

i want Hardcore, I want new DLC cars, and i want the RB6 players pack.

i have 500 points, something is going to have to go

12. Marc_CRX

Marc_CRX Tail End Out!!

Just buy more points you cheapskate :p

Map Pack sounds good

13. FA430RGT

LoL, I don't know why but I hate buying points, but my mum's card is in there (360) so Oh well...

14. Pherelas

Buy them at a shop then. I've just got the game from game and has now been dispatches. A few thing, do deliverys come at weeksends? And why is the Amazon delivery 3 weeks? Its stupid, could have saved a tenner.

15. FA430RGT

It's a good thing there on my mums card, shes pissed me off badly this week, hence absents on Live for those on my Friends List..

16. Pherelas

Game just came through the post this morning and am loving it. Once I get into I would love to play some of you guys online.

Also I want to say that Game are brillient. Free delivery that can the next day, anyone else had this?

17. BenGee

BenGee TDU Trade Monster

This game has completely took over TDU for the time being! Im obsessed with it at the moment :D

Anybody know any decent forums for it?

Also picked up GRAW 2 today so im gonna be struggling to complete 1 or the other :D

18. Street Ryder

Street Ryder Speed Demon

might get this, been meaning to get it but might over the next week or so

19. FA430RGT

List of Updates coming. Thanks to NWA TA's site www.xboxbox.com for the details! I personally can't wait but there are one or two things that look wrong:(

20. Pherelas

Xboxbox.com has potentual to being very good. Thats good infomation there.