1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Race Driver: Grid

Discussion in 'Gaming Discussion' started by Nodz86, Feb 29, 2008.

1. Nodz86

Nodz86 ____________

The new race driver site is up and running.The screens look good as does the movie. I believe this is carrying on from the TOCA series but they have dropped TOCA out the title.

The game out on XBOX 360, Games for Windows, PS3 and Nintendo DS

Attached Files:

2. The Queen

The Queen <3 Ferrari F50

Nodz you really get the information about games so quickly and before everyone else! ;) I have seen a trailer for this on gametrailers and it looks really good. Will probably get it when it comes out!

3. Mb

Mb The Photographer

Must get for race-game lovers :)

4. Nodz86

Nodz86 ____________

Not really, its just where I had to sign up to codemasters to get the Colin Mcrae Dirt codes so I'm now on there mailing list. I'm on so many different ones now and thats how I find out about all the games and site launches and pre release compititions and stuff.

5. The Queen

The Queen <3 Ferrari F50

Ah. It all falls into place now ;)

6. Pherelas

Pherelas I'm Going Slightly mad

What kinda time is it gunna come out, there are a few games I still wan't to get so this is quite low down on the list. If its ages i'll get it, if its not i'll get it way after realease me thinks.

7. BensonJutton

BensonJutton New Member

I am looking forward to Grid and the graphics look awsome but ,it does look a bit "need for speed" :cry: lets hope not!!!!!!

8. The Queen

The Queen <3 Ferrari F50

The graphics look very realistic and like Pro Street but you don't get the horrible customisable crap ;)

9. Nodz86

Nodz86 ____________

well its made by Codemasters so it'll probably be more like DiRT

10. HavockJoker

HavockJoker PGR4 Master

I will get it. I will get for 360 too just for Live.

11. BensonJutton

BensonJutton New Member

I'm hoping it will stay true to itself as I have loved all the Toca games ,but sad to say I didn't like Dirt apart from the graphics

12. khevolution

khevolution Most likely To Hit a Tree

have to agree with you there about DIRT, from looking at the box it has soo much potential, but sadly i think the handling physics let it down, always felt like the whole cars was being rotated from the center of the car

I also have spent many a happy hour on ToCa, lets just hope they stay true to what made it popular in the first place

13. Nodz86

Nodz86 ____________

I agree with you both BJ and Khevo,ToCa was a great series shame they've dropped it from the name but thats probably as it covers more than just the ToCa series unlike the 1st two on the PS.

14. ShiZzl3

ShiZzl3 Banned

cant wait!

15. Baltoman

Baltoman Baby Vipah :D

I bet someone is gonna make that pic into a siggy

16. ShiZzl3

ShiZzl3 Banned