1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Probably a goodbye from me for the future

Discussion in 'Gaming Discussion' started by Camel, Dec 20, 2007.

1. Camel New Member

well you wont be seeing much of me online till probably February as me xbox decided it doesn't like me and wants to scratch any disc that i put in it and it hasn't given me the RROD so does anybody know if it is still covered by the warranty.

2. Diablo

Diablo Administrator
    tduck team Admin

Unfortunately not but you could towel trick it into melting itself to give you the 3RRoD. ;)

3. Camel

Camel New Member

im tempted to just throw it in the bin or burn it a just let that be the last i have to do with microsoft if they dont repair it for free and get me a new copy of call of duty which is what the xbox scratched first

4. Camel

Camel New Member

Problem solved with a torch, flathead screwdriver and a pair of tweezers, there was a strange piece of bent metal sticking up where the there is a hole for the laser in the disc tray so it just twisted it of and it now works fine.

:excited::excited::excited::excited::excited:

#4 Camel, Dec 20, 2007
    Last edited by Camel: Dec 20, 2007
  5. SupermAnthony

SupermAnthony Man Of Steel

Scratched games are the new bane of the 360. On Teletext GameCentral, for example, they said they receive more letters each day of 360's scratching games now than they do of the Red Ring!

6. Camel

Camel New Member

just edited my above post, its fixed

7. TOPGEAR DOG

TOPGEAR DOG Secretly a shoplifter!

I saw that yesterday lol, i had my own inbox magic (on a small scale) when i asked if they would make budget games for 360 like the xbox 1 classics and now they do lol

8. MCW

MCW MCW

ah well Mellors it happens. PGR4 wont be the same lol

9. Camel

Camel New Member

Do you read any posts, ya tool

10. MCW

MCW MCW

Listen you, It was late and I was drunk when I wrote that okay :mad::monkeydance::cool:

#10 MCW, Jan 12, 2008
    Last edited by MCW: Jan 12, 2008
  11. Camel

Camel New Member

Why does that not surprise me, only jokin

12. MCW

MCW MCW

Damn stereotype lol

13. F1Ferrari

F1Ferrari Go gas makes you go fast

That sucks m8.