1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PotW: Week 3 Entry

Discussion in 'Photomode' started by Speed, Oct 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Speed

Speed Can You Feel It?

Last time I won! :D So here we go again...

Yet again there is a theme and I feel this one is more challenging than last time and even though it may cause less entrants, I feel those that do enter will be of a higher quality :) 2 cars (or more) of the same colour (near enough) must be included in every photo! They must be next to each other! Not spread out in a big group photo! Type does not matter, just the colour must be similar, for example sky blue and dark blue are acceptable together, as are a Zonda and an Enzo.

This idea is to make the pictures more challenging, so that maybe you go out and take a new photo rather than just pull one from the archive of photos you have already taken. This one is reasonably difficult, but so I will see how it goes and decide on whether to make the theme easier of harder next time. :)

As before, just post thumbnails in this thread, or attach them to the post. Images must be 800x600 or less. There is a 15 entrant maximum, so if it comes to it, the first 15 will be the ones entered. The poll will start on 9th October, Or if all slots get filled, then it will begin sooner.

Enjoy :D

Entrants:
    1. ShadowGT
    2. TriggerHappyJim
    3. Iced_Bullet
    4. -Lr-SpeedraceR
    5. Mb
    6. CarboyX
    7. Car Freak
    8. MadMax
    9. Speed

Examples:
    -- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) ---- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

(P.S. Please get better photos than the examples, they suck to be honest! And I couldn't be bothered resizing them, but please try and make yours 800 x 600 as above :))

2. ShadowGT

ShadowGT I <3 Boobies!

Hehe i'm gonna win this :)

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

#2 ShadowGT, Oct 3, 2007
    Last edited by Diablo: Mar 30, 2018
  3. TriggerHappyJim

TriggerHappyJim Is a wonderful person

Does this qualify? The two middle cars have a similar colour.

[​IMG]

4. Speed

Speed Can You Feel It?

Yeah Ok, I'll add a bit in the rules just to say that the cars of the same colour must be next to each other in the picture, rather than people just posting big group pics with 2 cars of the same colour spread apart in a carpark. :)

5. Iced_Bullet

Iced_Bullet Cheese=Milk's Death Route

#5 Iced_Bullet, Oct 3, 2007
  6. Car Freak

Car Freak loves dirt too

can it be, say black and white or black and grey/silver?

7. Speed

Speed Can You Feel It?

Erm, well as long as the cars look the same colour. But if you're just making it black and white so the cars do look the same then no. An original before the black and white is made would be appreciated along with it so we know you're not just trying to avoid the colour coding :)

8. -Lr-SpeedraceR

-Lr-SpeedraceR New Member

My computer died last week... and i dont have time to install and play again TDu (i lost my save :( ), so i can only pick one of my old pics... old but beautiful i think :p

Attached Files:

• 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      File size:
      273.3 KB
      Views:
    #8 -Lr-SpeedraceR, Oct 4, 2007
    Last edited by -Lr-SpeedraceR: Oct 7, 2007
  9. Mb

Mb The Photographer

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (xs.to) --

My Entry :)

#9 Mb, Oct 4, 2007
  10. Car Freak

Car Freak loves dirt too

Is the first one acceptable? If not, then enter the second one

Attached Files:

#11 Car Freak, Oct 5, 2007
    Last edited by Car Freak: Oct 5, 2007
  11. eleKtro

eleKtro Contain Your Orgasms

Only thing I would pick on about the first picture is that Speed said that the cars should be close together. But thats about it.

12. Iced_Bullet

So no, the first isn't acceptable as they arent even close to a similar colour! And as Max said, they're not very close together.

13. eleKtro

Well since we need 2 cars in the picture, I need someone to cruise with so I can get a photo in, anyone willing to help. Skyline preferably, black.

14. Speed

Speed Can You Feel It?

When I said close together I meant that if you have more than 2 cars, I want the ones that are the same colour next to each other, not something else in between. As for the photo, no it isn't acceptable Lol! One's black, one's white! If they were the same colour it would be fine, it's just the fact that this week is about colout that it isn't :)

15. Iced_Bullet

Common only 4 more days left to enter you pictures ;)

16. RB26DETT

RB26DETT Banned

i'm gonna pass on this one. it's my finals this coming week. and the theme is pretty tough as i don't really have any friends on TD:U. i like what you guys have posted already! :D

P.S. it's hard being the underdog for this competition. damn 7300GS! ;)

17. eleKtro

18. -Lr-SpeedraceR

-Lr-SpeedraceR New Member

Same kind of screenshoot Madmax and me ^^

19. Speed

Speed Can You Feel It?

Nope, It's perfectly fine, nice photo :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.