1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PotW: Sudden Death!!

Discussion in 'Photomode' started by Speed, Oct 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Speed

Speed Can You Feel It?

This week was a draw, so here goes a 24 hour sudden death match between myself and -Lr-SpeedraceR. Please vote for your favourite/ which one you think looks best :)

1. -Lr-SpeedraceR
    -- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

2. Speed
    -- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

#1 Speed, Oct 16, 2007
    Last edited by Diablo: Mar 30, 2018
  2. Iced_Bullet

Iced_Bullet Cheese=Milk's Death Route

Hmmm I wonder why I vote for Lr-SpeedRacer? I just wonder .... xD this is Karma this is lol!

3. Speed

Speed Can You Feel It?

Half your votes were bias anyway! Your best friend and your brother make up 2 out of the 4, at least Lr and I have people we've only met online! ;)

4. Iced_Bullet

So ... I knew you'd say that, after you said that to me y'day, so there's no point posting about it xD but still, it doens't matter about that, it's still 2 people who like my picture! Both my brother and Suio could have voted for you, as they know you also! *own-ned*

5. Mb

Mb The Photographer

I vote for Speed.....

Racer.

6. TDU 505

TDU 505 Clinically Insane

awww man thats evil...

7. The Queen

The Queen <3 Ferrari F50

Actually i'm gonna change who i vote for this time and i'll vote for speed as it actually looks really good the way you have taken the picture ;) Sorry :(

8. Speed

Speed Can You Feel It?

Congratulations to SpeedraceR, I guess your photo will be on the top banner soon :) I'll start a new entry thread tomorrow hopefully, so we can start all over again :D

9. Iced_Bullet

Haha said through gritted teeth by any chance?

10. Speed

Speed Can You Feel It?

Rofl no, he got more votes, that's just how it work :D

11. -Lr-SpeedraceR

-Lr-SpeedraceR New Member

Thx all for your votes :) My entrie in the 1st PoTw got 1 vote, and now I win, that's a nice progression :p
    GG also to Speed, his pic is nice too :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.