1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Post your photos

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by RB26DETT, May 16, 2008.

1. MCW

MCW MCW

#82 MCW, May 30, 2008
    Last edited by Diablo: Mar 30, 2018
  2. DriftNismo

DriftNismo 87 Civic GT

Is your FD electric or nitro? I've just got a 1/10 .18 Engine Powered 4WD Kyosho DST Readyset Stadium Truck and i love it. Off-road though. I was gonna get an on-road one but it's a waste of money, you get nowhere near as much fun out of it (IMO).

Got tons of pics from car shows from last year but cba to upload them yet, but i'm going to the JTS on Sunday so i'll bring back plenty of good pics and vids from Time Attack and EDC :D.

EDIT: And lmao MCW, is that your van?

3. MCW

MCW MCW

Was my van

4. Loz

Loz MonaMona

5. zo6dude

zo6dude Like My Tail Lights?

mine is just battery pack powered nothing special.... but i have a gas powered stadium truggie that can reach 40 mph but it has to be worked on so its no ready to be used yet.... but soon!:excited:

6. AdamFraser

AdamFraser Airtime

7. zo6dude

zo6dude Like My Tail Lights?

i love those! amazing quality angle well everything! nice job!!!

8. Diablo

Diablo Administrator
    tduck team Admin

Loving that first shot with the Evo and the watersplash, do you have that in hires by any chance? Haha also it's good to see the old MG Metro's still tearing the countryside up.

9. AdamFraser

AdamFraser Airtime

Will go find a high-res of the Evo, 2 seconds..

10. AdamFraser

AdamFraser Airtime

It's on a disc somewhere so will get it in the morning as i'm having to head off now, early start tomorrow.

Here's 22 pages of pictures to keep you all entertained.

http://www.carspottings.co.uk/adam

If any of you want info on the event send me a PM and will sort you out, it's coming again next month. Mega fun, but it's an early start so you've been warned! :D

11. DriftNismo

DriftNismo 87 Civic GT

Brilliant pics Adam!! Btw, you gonna make it to the JTS on Sunday?

12. AdamFraser

AdamFraser Airtime

Wont be at the JTS unfortunately, bloomin work !

Heres some more pictures of my other nutter-sport...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

:)

13. DriftNismo

DriftNismo 87 Civic GT

Another fellow kiteboarder :D. I have a Scrub too, as well as a traction kite and 3 flexi-foils i sometimes stack :D. I'm more of a mountainboarder than a kiteboarder though.

14. AdamFraser

AdamFraser Airtime

Nice one, dont do it as often now... Had a big set of racekites and a racing buggy which I sold lsat month for a bit of dosh... dont really miss it to be honest, so busy with work at the moment that I dont get much free time!

15. AdamFraser

AdamFraser Airtime

Forgot to comment on this - yes it is lovely, more to the point it runs on a V8 !!

Was a twin-hayabusa setup but that was changed to a V8.

#96 AdamFraser, May 30, 2008
    Last edited by Diablo: Feb 19, 2018
  16. Fridge Magnet Rabbit

Fridge Magnet Rabbit Manchester Racer Kid

.....and my pics get over shadowed...great...just great!

17. AdamFraser

AdamFraser Airtime

New company car anyone?

[​IMG]

I'd prefer this though ;)

[​IMG]

:)

18. Speedtouch

Speedtouch I Wish I Was Special.

^ What camera do you have Adam? I especially love the STI shot. Although I would have had a slightly more head on shot (but thats personal preference).

19. AdamFraser

AdamFraser Airtime

Cheers, most of my static car pictures come out poor due to reflections in the showroom (must buy a polariser!)

Camera is a Canon 400D with 18-55 kit lens. They are put through some subtle changes in Photoshop. The STi picture was shot in RAW and converted.

Fun fact : That grey STi was the first one into the UK, working for UK dealer of the year for a few years running has it's advantages !