1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Post Your Music!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by TIMELESS, Sep 18, 2012.

1. paradox8831

paradox8831 New Member

Let me show you something from me, as a hobby I'm a music producer since 2013-2014, I'm producing mostly hip-hop and trap beats (ocasionally trance and drum & bass too), and here are two of many of my beats, you'll probably consider it as a total crap but I'll put it into risk :D

https://soundcloud.com/paradox_beats/paradox-rick-ross-type-beat

https://soundcloud.com/paradox_beats/paradox-climatic-atmospheric-rap-beat-v2

I also want to study an audio engineering after getting my bachelor degree for my current field of study, I hope it'll work out :D

2. Ryzza5

Ryzza5 Notable Member

I saw "rick-ro..." in the first URL and nearly didn't click :eek:

paradox8831 likes this.
  3. Diablo

Diablo Administrator
    tduck team Admin

@paradox8831 Liked that first one, had a very good flow to it and was dramatic sounding but not overly so. The second one is also a damn fine sounding track, it has a sort of calm intensity to it, sounding like it is building up to something. Ironic description maybe but then you are called 'paradox' after all. :p

What do you use to create these?

paradox8831 likes this.
  4. paradox8831

paradox8831 New Member

Thanks!

I'm using FL Studio 12 and Presonus Studio One, I was also working on Ableton but it didn't fit me that much, maybe one day I'll buy Mac to try Logic X :D