1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Post your favourite Car Ads/Classifieds

Discussion in 'Automotive Discussion' started by Microphone, Jan 10, 2015.

1. TIMELESS

TIMELESS Moderator
    tduck team

Wow, a widebody Pug! Didn't know these existed :panic: Looks really cool, reminds me of the 205 Rallye. You'd have to get it on air bags though to get rid of that arch gap :lol:

Dat Merc in the background though :drool:

2. Alisssa Footprints

Alisssa Footprints New Member

at iMky - with the yellow of that on in the pics i don't mind the colour of it at, but i would prefer it if it was purple lol!

at caster - I'm not keen on soft top 306's, my friend used to have a 205 with the wide arch body kit, but for me i always found the 205 to be to square looking for my tastes.
    Dimma-01.jpg
    i agree with you on the head lights in that pic they are horrible i never liked it when people did that to the head lights of 306's as it ruins the face of the car for me, one of the big things i have always loved abou 306's is the original head lights.

at Geatinst Idiot - oh yes they exist lol!

calster17 likes this.
  3. TIMELESS

TIMELESS Moderator
    tduck team

4. The Compensator

The Compensator Future heel&toe historian

Nah. That does not look good.

5. TIMELESS

TIMELESS Moderator
    tduck team

You're right.

It looks incredible. :drool: :drool:

6. The Compensator

Either EVO I or the DTM Sonax version for me.

7. Alisssa Footprints

Alisssa Footprints New Member

at Geatinst - humm it's a bit to boy racery for my taste, plus i'm not much of a fan of stock Mercedes either.
    but we all like different things what makes the world a nice place to live in, it would be boring if we all just like the same things.

8. The Compensator

9. TIMELESS

TIMELESS Moderator
    tduck team

Early V8 Vantage manual > everything

10. CLR-GTR

CLR-GTR Bunchie farmer

Better get the one Piper Motorsport is doing. They are mixing the shell of a 190E with a C63 interior and powertrain and will finish the outside with an EVO II bodykit. :drool: They also document the whole build on facebook, recently they did first test-drives.

[​IMG]

11. TIMELESS

TIMELESS Moderator
    tduck team

#71 TIMELESS, Apr 24, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 21, 2018 at 3:42 PM
  12. Microphone

Microphone #Myk2016
    tduck team

Will those DB9/DBS Astons ever not look absolutely breathtakingly stunning? No matter how many people make Ford Focus/Fusion jokes those Astons still take my breath away every single time, that's before even getting to the sound.

Can't say I like those modified 190s, they're a bit in your face and I'd be okay with that if it was an original OEM model, but I appreciate they're expensive, I just don't like the replicas as they just look ricer.

13. The Compensator

The DBS will NEVER EVER look outdated. Am I the only one to think that the new DB11 is kinda overstyled for an Aston Martin car?

14. Microphone

Microphone #Myk2016
    tduck team

It depends, I think the images/videos we've seen of the DB11 so far have mainly been in quite cluttered and busy spaces, I think in person and from the normal height people will be looking down at it, it won't look as overstyled as it might first seem. The design of it has grown on me, I think i'd have to get it with the black roof and pillars though, I don't like the silver design idea.

15. calster17

calster17 Resident rubbish car fan.

I'm hugely surprised no DB9/V8 Vantages have reached the sub-£20k mark yet considering how many made & the age of them. And there are a few leggy & shabby looking early models going around.
    I remember the DB7's were just kissing £10k a few years ago but have gone up in price of late. And the Maserati 3200/Gransport's can be had for between £10 - £15k still.

Keeping the Aston theme going, I bring y'all this one of Aston's finest...
    [​IMG]

Yours for just shy of £33,000.
    A low mileage, MANUAL Aston Martin that seats 4 people...Why the funny looks? :lol:

TIMELESS likes this.
  16. Microphone

Microphone #Myk2016
    tduck team

Some specced DB9/V8 Vantages simply do not look even half as old as they are though, that's one of the positive aspects of their designs, they're still ridiculously desirable. That said, they're not the most reliable pieces of machine so as soon as they hit under £20k they're going to be risky investments.

17. Microphone

Microphone #Myk2016
    tduck team

18. The Compensator

Attached Files:

19. Microphone

Microphone #Myk2016
    tduck team

Rather nice spec too. So worth the money, but would I buy one myself? Probably not, unless I bought it knowing it would rarely be driven.

• About Us

Started back in 2007, our community has been around for a good while and throughout all this time our core focus has been to provide a fun and laid back place for the discussion of driving and racing games and gaming in general, along with freqent automotive and motorsport related chat too. So, no matter what style of player you are, from arcade thrills to hardcore sim-racer or free roam explorer to circuit hot lapper, if it's about driving or racing in some form then we're up for talking about it. And if you are a keen photo moder, virtual photographer, video creator or streamer, then feel free to share those too. Cheers!
  • Feed the duck!

Running and maintaining a community like this is hard work, especially when it's done by a bunch of idiots! And so, if you enjoy visiting here and would like to help us out. We would really appreciate it! Thanks.

Donate to us!