1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Forza Motorsport 4 PORSCHE is coming back to Forza 4!

Discussion in 'Archived Titles' started by Flo, Mar 5, 2012.

Tags:
  1. Soundwave

Soundwave Can You Hear It?

I was hoping for more tracks in Fm4, but this Porsche dlc is nice too.

I hope that it includes the Porsche Le Mans cars too.

2. Flo

Flo Just skate!

3. DeBleuchamp

DeBleuchamp Being a Hound Dog

911 Sport Classic...

COME TO DADDY! :D

4. superhyper

superhyper mamamamamamamadness

May 22 is far away and 1600m$p is a lot. Kinda disappointed but then again, it's 30 cars, all Porsches :hmmm:

5. TimBud

TimBud brmm

Oh look, 30 cars that will all look the same. :rolleyes:

Who am I kidding, gonna buy it anyway

#25 TimBud, Mar 5, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 5, 2012
  6. Prophecy

Prophecy New Member

Shall we begin speculating about what the 7 new ones are? XD I've got my money on 1 of them being the 550 spyder. Theyre loving 50s/60s race cars this time, and it was in the rigged Jalopnik dlc for forza 3, so... Fingers crossed :D (and hopefully the 917K, it'd work so well with the Ferrari 312P.)

7. Mb

Mb The Photographer

1600msp is pretty decent... Normally 9 cars (You get 1 free...) cost 560msp. Not to bad but still quite much for some expansion that was already finished and would've been in the game if EA wasn't being retarded.

8. Loz

Loz MonaMona

I have a feeling the new ones will include the Boxster Spyder and an original 911 aswell as the new 918.

9. Diablo

Diablo Administrator
    tduck team

When the basic pricing becomes "normal" then everything else becomes fairly priced. Interesting. :phil:

1600MSP ($20) is a 1/3 of the cost of the game you bought back in October.

Don't get me wrong I'm delighted Porsche is back, I just don't like the gates (and doors) this opens in the future.

10. DeBleuchamp

DeBleuchamp Being a Hound Dog

New ones, in my logic:

New - well, "new" 911 [991]
    Porsj 918
    Porsj 356
    Porsj 917
    Porsj 911 GT3 RS 4.0 special-thing

11. calster17

calster17 Resident rubbish car fan.

So cars from F3, Plus the current range? New Boxter, 991, updated Cayenn(ug) GT3 Rs 4.0, GT2 RS and maybe a few fan requests? Hope the boxter Spyder is one!
    Cant help but be annoyed/ raise a glass to T10! keep Porsche out to begin with, then release them all again for a price! great marketing i'll grant that!

I reallly hope they do the cars one by 1! If not may look for a deal where I get my live & the required points!
    Just had a laugh as well, seems like im knocking T10 & Porsche...and look whos got a GT3 4.0 for there Avatar and Sig... :lol:

Btw, it says Forza Horison is an open world racer? have I missed somthing since the last announcement?

#31 calster17, Mar 5, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 5, 2012
  12. Prophecy

Prophecy New Member

Is the GT2RS in Forza 3? I cant remember.

13. superhyper

superhyper mamamamamamamadness

@Pr0: the 550 was in FM3, the GT2RS wasn't

I'll only guess that 1 of the 7 new cars is definitely the 991.

14. The Compensator

The Compensator Future heel&toe historian

15. Flo

Flo Just skate!

Forza 3 had 27 Porsche's, the dlc will bing 23 OLD porsches from older forza's, and 7 new to the series :mhmm:\

also, just try to the entire pack :nods:

16. Prophecy

Prophecy New Member

Forza 3 had the 550 Spyder?.. >.> I had GT5 up until about a week before I got a new xbox and Forza 3 Ultimate Edition, I really cant remember what cars were in it XD Well thats good, thats one less car to consider for the 7 new ones :D

17. Mb

Mb The Photographer

We're getting screwed anyway... So i better think the price is ok so i don't feel bad when buying it :lol:

18. Diablo

Diablo Administrator
    tduck team

Interesting logic that. :mhmm: :ilc:

19. Flo

Flo Just skate!

:ct: :cheeky:

20. Mb

Mb The Photographer

And on that bombshell i actually hate Porsches aswell... But i only want it for the 550 Spyder, 930 Turbo and CGT.

• About Us

Started back in 2007, our community has been around for a good while and throughout all this time our core focus has been to provide a fun and laid back place for the discussion of driving and racing games and gaming in general, along with freqent automotive and motorsport related chat too. So, no matter what style of player you are, from arcade thrills to hardcore sim-racer or free roam explorer to circuit hot lapper, if it's about driving or racing in some form then we're up for talking about it. And if you are a keen photo moder, virtual photographer, video creator or streamer, then feel free to share those too. Cheers!
  • Feed the duck!

Running and maintaining a community like this is hard work, especially when it's done by a bunch of idiots! And so, if you enjoy visiting here and would like to help us out. We would really appreciate it! Thanks.

Donate to us!