1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Please, help me. Differance between core and pemium

Discussion in 'TDU1 - Xbox 360' started by Brofelde, Aug 1, 2007.

1. Brofelde Cruiser.

Hi..

Sorry if this is inapropiate (Spell check)

What is the differance between the 360 Core and the premium? Can't seem to find anything, anyware.. :/

Just sold my PS2, and going to get me a 360.. With TDU... ;)

Again, I'm sorry if this is in the wrong place.

2. Brofelde

Brofelde Cruiser.

Oh, I'm soo sorry.. Just saw there is a Xbox 360 section..

Mod: Please move..
    Sorry

3. Nodz86

Nodz86 ____________

#3 Nodz86, Aug 1, 2007
    Last edited by Diablo: Feb 18, 2018
  4. Brofelde

Brofelde Cruiser.

Yea, notised.. Sorry for double Q

5. Who

Who It's not a tumor.

Well, Core is probably the 'purely gaming centred' option, its the console, its cables and one wired controller. you will need to buy a memory card if you wish to save your games. For full advantage of the console buy a premium, you wont regret it.

With the premium you get a hardrive, which means backwards compatabiliy, aswell as no memory card hassles. The hardrive is ace, cause it means you can rip music to the console and play it while you play your games. If you plan on going online then you will definately want the premium, because the hardrive allows you to download all sorts of stuff, like demos, game videos and extra content.

then with the premium you get a headset, so you can talk on live.

oh yeah, and you get a proper cable, with the core you get a big standard componant cable. and if you want HD you will need the premium cable.

trust me the core is crap, i have one and upgrading it to the quality of a premium has cost me much more than if i had just bought the premium

6. Brofelde

Brofelde Cruiser.

Oh. Well said.. ;)

Premium it is then.

7. CarboyZR1

CarboyZR1 Asian

I heard that the Xbox 360 price is dropping in Fall and there a better version is coming out in Fall. It will also be cooler than all the other ones.

8. Brofelde

Brofelde Cruiser.

Yeah.
    But haven't got the cash for a new mashine..
    Got a secondhand one yesterday.. 2 mth. old. ½ price. with full insurance. 2 joypads, headset (All the things that come with the premium) and 3 games. (Not TDU tho')

9. CptDarknuggets

CptDarknuggets 200 Angry Clydesdales

I bought core. I just managed to scrape it in. Gamestation done a deal with me Xbox360
    + Harddrive + Just Cause for £240 and I couldnt wait another week for my wage to let me buy the premium with games and stuff.

10. Who

Who It's not a tumor.

I only got core so i could get it from launch :D