1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Photomode Glitch

Discussion in 'TDU1 - Xbox 360' started by Diablo, Apr 13, 2008.

1. Diablo

Diablo Administrator
    tduck team Admin

I know people have asked for this and I had a message through Live! asking for this not too long ago so here it is for those who don't know.

1) Setup your pic how you would like the camera position to stay.
    2) Take the pic.
    3) Enter a name or just press 'Start'.
    4) Immediately after pressing 'Start' press 'B' to exit. If you get a whoosh sound right after then you've done it, if not the image will save as normal so you will have to do it again.

When you have it glitched, move it around, zoom in, zoom out etc, bare in mind though, it is very difficult to do anything in this view as moving your car moves the camera viewpoint. :D

2. Murcielago

Murcielago Life Begins At 170

Hmm, I've always wanted to know how to do that! Cheers, Diablo! ;)

3. Ringo_60013

Ringo_60013 King Of The Classics

i've been doing that on the PC version for ages diablo. i just thought it was a known fact and didnt mention it sry. great fun tho. it basically drops the camera where the photo was being taken from, great fun!!!

4. Iced_Bullet

Iced_Bullet Cheese=Milk's Death Route

Ringo, what button do you use to exit? Default or does it not matter?

I will try this :D

5. andresbo

andresbo Perfect Cruiser!

i cant do in PC too
    work just XBOX?