1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Photo Mode Glitch Video

Discussion in 'Videos' started by mattl, May 22, 2007.

1. mattl Rookie

I was playing around in photo mode trying to get some decent shots of my Gallardo for the screenshots thread, I came across this glitch. So I minimized the game, started up fraps and got some video of it. Thought some of you may like to see it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ad3ufz-Nre8

2. superturismo

superturismo New Member

:eek:mg: :wtf:

:happyroll:

3. alabama619

alabama619 Clan Owner

How do you do that?! It would help so much for getting the camera angles for my Top Gear video!

4. mattl

mattl Rookie

I'm pretty sure you can't do it whnever you want. Like it said in the title, I think it was a glitch and have never seen it happen again since. I know what you mean alabama, it would be nice to get camera angles like this for videos, etc.

5. demon_ninja55

demon_ninja55 Inbound Motorsport

:wtf: lol cool angle