1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Project CARS pCARS News for 2019?

Discussion in 'Driving & Racing Games' started by Ryzza5, Dec 4, 2018.

1. Ryzza5

Ryzza5 Notable Member
    tduck team

[​IMG]
    ^Fan-made image

Over at GT Planet Ian (humble as always) :) has confirmed that something is in the works, but it will take a long time to come to light.
    Project Cars 3 Suggestions

SMS also recently announced a Pro version of pCARS2 for other businesses to use:
    https://www.slightlymadstudios.com/pcarspro-porsche/

[​IMG]

I'm guessing it includes much the same code as the original but with physics 'tick-rates' turned up so that the PC system requirements are extremely high.

2. TIMELESS

TIMELESS Super Moderator
    tduck team

"We plan to blow anything else, planned by anyone else, out of the water... That will take a while."

You're right.. he is a humble chap! Well, let's see if he can put his money where his mouth is and deliver the goods.

3. TDU Iceman

TDU Iceman Member

I think Bell might be intending to go open world this time. Another track focused game by SMS will probably not be "blowing anything else out of the water." But, if his cryptic statement is a shot at Horizon and The Crew 2's current shortcomings, then I could understand his confidence a bit. I've always thought the PCars simcadey physics would be better suited to a cruising open-world game than a track focused one. If he could get a quality open-world map and superior multiplayer design paired with those physics, then that would certainly turn some heads. But another PCars with a few more cars and tracks added? Nah..