1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pc or xbox 360?

Discussion in 'TDU1 - General' started by Azagedon, Apr 26, 2007.

1. Azagedon

Azagedon Skidmark.. but where?

hey guys, im just wondering if i should get tdu on pc ive already got it on xbox but my live membership ran out, but i thought im allways on my pc...and my dad is trying to finish tdu (i cant get him off it :p) so is it worth gettin it on pc? :D thanks.

2. The 12oach

The 12oach Toilet, not a Douche

well as far as is heard for the grapichs its a great game but it has way to many bugs ATM

3. Azagedon

Big bugs? :s

4. The 12oach

The 12oach Toilet, not a Douche

well the most irritating bug was the save game bug that would occasionaly corrupt and some online stuff i dont know of since i dont wanna go to in depth there :p

and the pros for the 360 version are ofcourse the cars and online works really good but the xbox doesnt -_- and yea it just works now :p

am i spamming enough for a ban :p

5. Azagedon

I think im guna risk it and go for pc, then i dont have to move to the lounge :excited:

6. Lateksi90

Lateksi90 New Member

Xbox 360 version is better! :excited:

7. Woodo

Woodo RoOm RoOm

Pcccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc

8. Forza

Forza Diablo Wannabe

he kinda says it all

9. Lateksi90

Lateksi90 New Member

TDU fits to 360 because game is arcade, not simulator. And usually arcade fits better to consoles. I have played both versions.

10. FateFTL

FateFTL bbq?

Hook up your Xbox 360 controller to your PC, you're ready to go.

• About Us

Started back in 2007, our community has been around for a good while and throughout all this time our core focus has been to provide a fun and laid back place for the discussion of driving and racing games and gaming in general, along with freqent automotive and motorsport related chat too. So, no matter what style of player you are, from arcade thrills to hardcore sim-racer or free roam explorer to circuit hot lapper, if it's about driving or racing in some form then we're up for talking about it. And if you are a keen photo moder, virtual photographer, video creator or streamer, then feel free to share those too. Cheers!
  • Feed the duck!

Running and maintaining a community like this is hard work, especially when it's done by a bunch of idiots! And so, if you enjoy visiting here and would like to help us out. We would really appreciate it! Thanks.

Donate to us!