1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PC Gamers Gaming Rigs

Discussion in 'Gaming Discussion' started by Woodo, May 20, 2007.

1. Woodo RoOm RoOm

#1 Woodo, May 20, 2007
    Last edited by Diablo: Mar 30, 2018
  2. ShadowGT

ShadowGT I <3 Boobies!

LOL here's my 1337 Haxxor rig (P4 2.9ghz, 1 gig Ram, Nvidia 7600GS,120gb HDD)....By the way that was taken with my phone in a dark room Hence the shoddy quality

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

(Only a true shadow Fanatic would have a stuffed shadow toy next to his computer lol)

#2 ShadowGT, May 28, 2007
    Last edited by Diablo: Mar 30, 2018
  3. Woodo

Woodo RoOm RoOm

hahah wicked cool man love the box with all the warrenty stickers all over it

4. Enos

Enos I spread love via Sigs!!

Im tryin to get my pics on now, but the camera's batteries have got Ka-put... Will upload tomorrow...!

5. FateFTL

FateFTL bbq?

What game is that in the first pic?

6. Enos

Here you go! This is wher the magic happens!! :excited:
    My system games.jpg
    I even took a pic of my PS3, just to tease! lol I know, i know- G25.... It will be bought!!! :excited:

Attached Files:

7. Enos

I think its Need for speed Carbon, but i could be wrong!? :spammed: