1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Patch problem????

Discussion in 'TDU1 - PC' started by voodoochild91, Jul 17, 2007.

1. Messages:
    I bought TDU yesterday and cruised a bit in offline mode and now i want to do online so i made a gamespy account, patched the game and now it won't start anymore :s
    It says (in dutch but i translated the text) "A securtiyfile could not be activated. This program can not be executed (7001). Look http://www.securom.com/message.asp?m=module&c=7001&l=en for more details."
    I did all the steps displayed on that site and it still doesn't work :(
    can somebody plz help me!!

2. Smoothfonzo

Smoothfonzo New Member

Reboot your computer. Happened to me. Sometimes it doesn't get initialized properly.

3. voodoochild91

voodoochild91 Rookie

i think ive rebooted my computer until it coult reboot no more :(
    I tried using a no dvd crack (since i thought there was something with the codings of my drives) and it started but i couldnt play it:wtf: