1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Paradox8831's FH3/FM6 Screenshots

Discussion in 'Screens, Videos & Streams' started by paradox8831, Jun 20, 2017.

1. paradox8831

paradox8831 New Member

Hello there,

Some of you will recognize me, some of you will not, anyway I'm back at this forum after three years of my absence. I've bought Xbox One only for Forza Horizon 3 and Forza Motorsport 6, and here I'd like to share some of my screenshots. I love taking photos in racing games and I always want them to be as realistic as possible. I hope they are :) Enjoy!

08.05.2017_21-29-13.png 09.05.2017_18-18-04.png d1f6a28f-7550-448a-a016-e6b89ec81f1c.PNG 09.05.2017_18-11-19.png 08.05.2017_23-27-39.png 08.05.2017_21-39-14.png

#1 paradox8831, Jun 20, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 20, 2017
    Milli and Diablo like this.
  2. mau92

mau92 Well-Known Member

Nice re-start! Welcome back paradox ;)

3. Diablo

Diablo Administrator
    tduck team

:cbme2:

What a way to come back! You have nailed making your shots look realistic as these are incredible. You have a hell of an eye for a good shot. :cool:

4. Milli

Milli An eternal apprentice.

Participate on this weeks TBC with that R33 and you will get my vote. :lol: :nods:

5. paradox8831

paradox8831 New Member

Thank you all for your positive feedback!

Here are some new shots:

image.png 40fd7f98-64e4-401f-bc18-3d71205e8265 (1).PNG image (3).png 2ea7ea18-2ebf-4cce-84b2-ce6aba3848cb.PNG image (1).png image (4).png

BTW Milli, I took your post into consideration :lol::lol::lol:

Milli and mau92 like this.
  6. Loek

Loek Alleged estate fetishist

I know it's ironic considering I've jumped into a page that clearly said "Forza Pictures"...

But I had to recheck this one a few times to discover that it actually IS a Forza screenshot.
    Very nice work.

7. paradox8831

paradox8831 New Member

Yeah, with proper settings of the photomode the results can be so realistic, the game is amazing :)

Here's some more of my photo stuff, couple of shots I did during rainy weather when the graphics look the most realistic:

image (10).png image (11).png image (13).png image (14).png image (8).png image (9).png image (5).png

Rassva likes this.
  8. Diablo

Diablo Administrator
    tduck team

Your use of reducing saturation and playing with the contrast and brightness is what I do too with my shots. It gives a really good realistic look to your images and it is something I have done since GT4 first sprang the photo mode on us. It wasn't really until PGR3/4 though where graphics reached a level that you honestly were sometimes in awe at the images you could make. Especially the "lightning trick" where you tried to time taking your shot with a lightning strike to get a brilliant stylised look to your shot.

The third and final shot are really nicely setup imo. :D

9. paradox8831

paradox8831 New Member

True, I've never played GT or PGS though, the first game with real photomode (not counting NFS Carbon etc) I've ever played was TDU, which I think impressed us all with graphics and with the possibility of taking beautiful shots, after few hundred hours in game I was spending more time in photomode than in driving, testing other variations of settings etc, taking photos as realistic as possible, and now same thing with FH3, but with mind-blowing graphics :D

Diablo likes this.
  • About Us

Started back in 2007, our community has been around for a good while and throughout all this time our core focus has been to provide a fun and laid back place for the discussion of driving and racing games and gaming in general, along with freqent automotive and motorsport related chat too. So, no matter what style of player you are, from arcade thrills to hardcore sim-racer or free roam explorer to circuit hot lapper, if it's about driving or racing in some form then we're up for talking about it. And if you are a keen photo moder, virtual photographer, video creator or streamer, then feel free to share those too. Cheers!
  • Feed the duck!

Running and maintaining a community like this is hard work, especially when it's done by a bunch of idiots! And so, if you enjoy visiting here and would like to help us out. We would really appreciate it! Thanks.

Donate to us!