1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Not so much an introduction, but more of a reintroduction...

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by tomo 427 S/C, Sep 13, 2016.

1. tomo 427 S/C

tomo 427 S/C Out from the Woodwork

First things first, wow, this place isn't called TDU Central anymore. :chuckle:
    I'm sure none of you remember me, but I joined this site back in 2009 as a snotty sarcastic and frankly embarrassing 12 year old, when I got my first PC and was able to play TDU on it on the minimum settings. Yes, I read through old posts and messages, and god it hurt to read.
    Years later as a 19 year old I finally got a new PC, one that can actually play decent games on it, I went to register on this site and it told me I already had, and I was confused!
    So now I'm back, playing TDU on this PC and loving every minute of the amazing things this community has done to keep this game alive.
    I would never have dreamed of the likes of Project Paradise and adding new slots and things to the TDU I used to play.
    Thanks for reading, and if you do remember me from before, please un-remember me! ;)

2. Microphone

Microphone #Myk2016
    tduck team

Welcome back :hiya: glad to see you have rediscovered us.

3. TIMELESS

TIMELESS Moderator
    tduck team

Woah! I do remember you :) Welcome back tomo!

4. The Compensator

The Compensator Future heel&toe historian

That little thing doesn't have a 427 V8, does it? :cheeky:

Sup, m8.

5. tomo 427 S/C

tomo 427 S/C Out from the Woodwork

Thanks guys!
    Nope, I've two Mk2 Golfs, neither with a 427 V8 unfortunately ;)

• About Us

Started back in 2007, our community has been around for a good while and throughout all this time our core focus has been to provide a fun and laid back place for the discussion of driving and racing games and gaming in general, along with freqent automotive and motorsport related chat too. So, no matter what style of player you are, from arcade thrills to hardcore sim-racer or free roam explorer to circuit hot lapper, if it's about driving or racing in some form then we're up for talking about it. And if you are a keen photo moder, virtual photographer, video creator or streamer, then feel free to share those too. Cheers!
  • Feed the duck!

Running and maintaining a community like this is hard work, especially when it's done by a bunch of idiots! And so, if you enjoy visiting here and would like to help us out. We would really appreciate it! Thanks.

Donate to us!