1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Not making a suggestion but..

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by TDU 505, Jan 23, 2008.

1. TDU 505 Clinically Insane

anyone here (besides me) like to play with fire? :oook:
    stairwell's basically my 2nd home now...
    bad habit i know:cry:

2. Microphone

Microphone #Myk2016
    tduck team

Pyromaniac, having an open fire myself, it was addictive at first, but it died down

3. eleKtro

eleKtro Contain Your Orgasms

I almost put my school bus on fire, via lynx can and lighter. Wish I never did cost my a lot of money to buy a new seat. Fire is a killer when your a young teenager.

4. Who

Who It's not a tumor.

i do, i have a fixation with my zippo

5. iBilo

iBilo ;)

I'm a pyromaniac. I burnt my carpet then I stopped after parents threatened me.

6. HavockJoker

HavockJoker PGR4 Master

I lit my lawn on fire by accident. Was able to put it out before it got out of hand.

7. Car Freak

Car Freak loves dirt too

lol... Not me! I'm a good little boy...

But my friend did light up a wet piece of paper when we were on a school trip in Malaysia 2 years ago... Funny as hell, mostly because of all the smoke... (The fire was put out by water and the smoke managed to clear before the teacher came back)

8. HavockJoker

HavockJoker PGR4 Master

Ha. lucky you. The last time I was on a school trip someone got thrown through a hotel wall and into another guests room.

9. CptDarknuggets

CptDarknuggets 200 Angry Clydesdales

I and a group of friends sent part of field up in flames right next to the train tracks. We poo'ed ourselves.

10. Pherelas

Pherelas I'm Going Slightly mad

I've done all the normal teenage rubbish with friends but nothing too stupid, just the normal small fire too see what happens (as if you don't know) and setting french bangers off down the toilet and in the a field in the lake district to scare cows. Certainly wouldn't say im obsessed at all though.

11. Gdsamp

Gdsamp Gdsamplify on YouTube.

Not one my self, and this is a little bit O/T, but my friend was talking to me and when he used to live in Singapore, he and his friends would roll up some paper and "smoke" it, lol.

12. superhyper

superhyper mamamamamamamadness

Am I the only one who noticed the age of this thread?

13. hpluls

hpluls Bogan Chariot Aficionado

No, you're not :p

The closest I've gotten to "playing with fire" was putting Conte wood-free pencils against a lightbulb, so that they would melt, producing lots of smoke. Pathetic, I know, but was fun :p