1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Night time?

Discussion in 'TDU1 - General' started by TOOL, Mar 20, 2007.

1. TOOL

TOOL New Member

What happened to the night time idea that they had before the game came out? I remember reading up on TDU before it came out and they said the lighting would change from day to night on a real clock schedual.Does the PC version already have this because all i play it on is 360. Do you think there will be a update for this feature?

2. Battletoy

Battletoy Wanna play with me?

I hope so, they also claimed realistic cars, with windshield wipers, so far, i've never had a drop of rain on my car... EVER! They probably dropped the realistic weather because there is no rain, no snow, no night time, (which must be hell to drive seeing as you can't keep your headlights on), and no hail... I do hope they either change that, or announce it'll never come in.

3. Street Ryder

Street Ryder Speed Demon

maybe for the TDU 2 they have all this planned eh. It would be cool to have rain and night time too

4. FA430RGT

FA430RGT Hoods and Alley-ways..

They stated pretty early before the game was released that there would be no night time and just sunny/overcast weather.. However there is setting you can modify on the PC version to give a sort of night-time effect.. Havn't tried it but heard it works well!

• About Us

Started back in 2007, our community has been around for a good while and throughout all this time our core focus has been to provide a fun and laid back place for the discussion of driving and racing games and gaming in general, along with freqent automotive and motorsport related chat too. So, no matter what style of player you are, from arcade thrills to hardcore sim-racer or free roam explorer to circuit hot lapper, if it's about driving or racing in some form then we're up for talking about it. And if you are a keen photo moder, virtual photographer, video creator or streamer, then feel free to share those too. Cheers!
  • Feed the duck!

Running and maintaining a community like this is hard work, especially when it's done by a bunch of idiots! And so, if you enjoy visiting here and would like to help us out. We would really appreciate it! Thanks.

Donate to us!