1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NFSC

Discussion in 'Gaming Discussion' started by Koenigsegg, Jan 7, 2008.

1. Koenigsegg

Koenigsegg Meh.

need for speed carbon is so easy to finish it.. it took me about a week, a week and a half

2. Koenigsegg

Koenigsegg Meh.

tell me what you think about that game

3. Diablo

Diablo Administrator
    tduck team Admin

I don't think anyone wants to admit to having that abomination.

4. Iced_Bullet

Iced_Bullet Cheese=Milk's Death Route

I have it! (For PS2 though)

I thought it was very easy. I loved the modification you could do to it. I didn't chav or n00b them up. I just did subtle modifications which added to the overall look. And also recreated the cars out of The 3x Fast and The Furious'

Then Primary_Drift decided to damage my memory card, so I lost my 2 completed profiles :mad:

But I did like the story lines, and the cut-scenes are the best! I prefered MW though overall, except the modification though.

5. hesonly5

hesonly5 Hungry Hungry Hippos! :D

I've only ever owned U2... Kinda fun rollin' in a pimped Hummer. For a couple of mins, lol :p

6. Koenigsegg

Koenigsegg Meh.

What?

7. Koenigsegg

Koenigsegg Meh.

i have a mclaren its so cool (well i like tdu more than nfsc but still...)

8. Iced_Bullet

Iced_Bullet Cheese=Milk's Death Route

He means noone would want to say that they've ever owned it. As Diablo probably thinks that iNFS' are the worst drving games ever invented.

(I think he's said that before .... :oook:)

9. Koenigsegg

Koenigsegg Meh.

o ok... well i do like tdu more..

10. Diablo

Diablo Administrator
    tduck team Admin

NFS was amazing until it went all Fast and the Furious!! NAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!

11. Koenigsegg

Koenigsegg Meh.

sometimes i start thinking nfsc was too easy...

12. S71NG3R

S71NG3R New Member

Pro-street would be good if they got rid of all the flashy bits. But then it would be a Fonza 2 clone with semi-sim handling.

Yes I hated NFS too when they added cars that had the "crashed trough Halfords look". :D

13. Koenigsegg

Koenigsegg Meh.

i have pro street but i'm too lazy to install it....

14. RB26DETT

RB26DETT Banned

@ diablo: lol!I NEED NAWZ BABY!

I played crapbon on PC. I finished it in 4 days, I'm not lying. Like Iced, I prefer MW. Better story and I think it looked better. You gotta check out Prostreet, I like it.

15. Koenigsegg

Koenigsegg Meh.

i'll try...

16. Baltoman

Baltoman Baby Vipah :D

arrrgghhh STOP IT GUYS this is making me sick, I've seen so many wrecked vipers on nfsc and nfsmw, i wanna hurl like a hollywood actress when she eats too much. after i met TDU my world changed and brighted up, now I bought a shotgun and I call it the NFS E (NFS Eliminator).

#16 Baltoman, Jan 7, 2008
    Last edited by Baltoman: Jan 7, 2008
  17. HavockJoker

HavockJoker PGR4 Master

I have it, it sucked. Sold a version i got with my G25 from tigerdirect and that was it, not it is just collecting dust in my room.

18. Koenigsegg

Koenigsegg Meh.

you know, i would have though that this thread would be much bigger than it is now...
    ahh well

then again, this thread was only made yesterday... (jan 7)

19. Microphone

Microphone #Myk2016
    tduck team

Pro street is a big improvement from carbon and MW IMO, but those mods are still there :cry:

20. DriftNismo

DriftNismo 87 Civic GT

Carbon was really good for PC but for PS3 it's crap, probably mainly because i have to complete it again :(. IMO NFSU2 was the best tuning-orientated one.