1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NFS: Pro Street Pre Order Program

Discussion in 'Gaming Discussion' started by Nodz86, Oct 17, 2007.

1. Nodz86 ____________

From NFS Site:

Sept. 26, 2007
    TURN YOUR RIDE INTO THE ULTIMATE RACING MACHINE.

Get a head start on your Need for Speed™ ProStreet experience!
    Head over to NeedforSpeed.com to tune your Subaru Impreza WRX STi with the Blueprint demo.

Pre-order ProStreet from any major retailer and receive a code which will allow you to unlock the Subaru Impreza WRX STi and customize it using the all-new Blueprint demo. Once Need for Speed™ ProStreet is released, you can unlock your customized ride straight into the game.

Edit:
    More info from the email they have sent me:

TURN YOUR RIDE INTO THE ULTIMATE RACING MACHINE
    Get a head start on your Need for Speed ProStreet experience! Pre-order ProStreet from any major retailer and receive an unlock code for the Subaru Impreza WRX STi. Then on October 16th, head over to NeedforSpeed.com to tune your Subaru Impreza WRX STi with the Blueprint demo. Once Need for Speed ProStreet is released, you can unlock your customized ride straight into the game!

#1 Nodz86, Oct 17, 2007
    Last edited by Nodz86: Oct 17, 2007
  2. Iced_Bullet

Iced_Bullet Cheese=Milk's Death Route

How do you d'load or get the demo btw?

3. Mb

Mb The Photographer

I can't seem to find the tuning thing? :p
    I only get a chick with a car on the background :)

4. Iced_Bullet

How did you even get that? I cant find a download thing anywhere ... :(

5. TDU 505

TDU 505 Clinically Insane

u gotta BUY the game first before u can tune the car with the code they give u when u BUY the game

P.S when i said buy i mean pre-order

6. The Queen

The Queen <3 Ferrari F50

Hm.. not sure about this. Carbon was a definite no for me and this is yet another nfs game but it looks quite good from the trailers and things i have seen. I may get it but definitly not gonna preorder it!

7. Iced_Bullet

OK, cool, so if I pre-order it off play.com, will I be sent a code? or do I have to pre-order it in the ripoff-central (shops)?

8. Nodz86

Nodz86 ____________

1st post updated with more info

9. Nige

Nige Buy American ....

WOW another NFS game !!!

I think I might have be a proper gaming geek and go out and pre order this as a symbol of my lame life !

:wtf:

NFS games are pointless and stupid imo.

They should buy a proper game like NHL 2K8 for example :excited: !!!

10. Mb

Mb The Photographer

Well this NFS graphics are better already, and from the videos it looks like a great game to me :)

11. Nodz86

Nodz86 ____________

:wtf: NHL a proper game?? Also the new NFS is ment to be alot better than carbon.

12. Car Freak

Car Freak loves dirt too

but then that's what they said when Carbon was released... :rolleyes:

13. Iced_Bullet

So if I go in Woolworths, and pre-order this game ... I'll be given a code? (for definate?)

E: you said on the 16th of October head over to needforspeed.com, but you posted that on th 17th :S does that mean the customisation continues over several days?

14. Nodz86

Nodz86 ____________

tbh I ain't got a clue, all I know is what they sent me in the email and thtas what I posted.