1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

new to tdu, any pointers?

Discussion in 'Trade' started by RGD_Devil_Dog, Apr 5, 2007.

1. RGD_Devil_Dog

RGD_Devil_Dog Rookie

hi, i'm new to the forums and to tdu. i was wondering if anybody had some pointers on how to get lots of money and which cars to buy. oh, and if you have a car that you dont want since you're amazingly rich, i will gladly take it off your hands. lol.

2. Rollin in an STi

Rollin in an STi Subie Owner

well, i just put up the Alfa Romeo 8c Competizione for $580,000 (cheapest one on TRADE), but not sure if it has sold yet or not.

3. YeOldeTDUMan

YeOldeTDUMan working too much

Alfa 8Cs don't go for a lot ...

In terms of trade the best things to sell are the Prize Concepts (Mustang GT-R, W12, etc) ... the Alfa in my experience seems to be the lowest value ... and then the expensive Classics (Daytona Cobra Coupe & DB4 Zag) ... the best thing to do is filter by a specific car and then organise by price to see what people are selling at

4. Pherelas

Pherelas I'm Going Slightly mad

At one point they were going for like 30,000

5. Rollin in an STi

thats what i did b4 putting th 8c up sor sale. took a look @ whats up and 594,000 was the lowest. so i put mine @ 580,000

6. FA430RGT

FA430RGT Hoods and Alley-ways..

That must of been me I sold a good 7 around that range..

7. UkN0WnSCAA

UkN0WnSCAA GTP Racing

lol they are really that worthless xD
    Also dude when you need your second car i suguest the Jaguar XJ220 with a stage 3 tuneup. That thing can go 240 mph (384 KMH i think) with the upgrade. I am talking a car so fast that you wont need another car for awhile aslong as your not in hard core mode xD

8. iBilo

iBilo ;)

How can a brilliantly looking car not be very popular? I've test driven it and loved it, maybe I should look at trade more often..

9. novacaine888

novacaine888 TDU Car Collector

thats not the cheapest. :p

theres one for 130.

lol

10. Lotus_God

Lotus_God i am as above

name a car ill do it for 50,000 :) (But nothing above 500,000)

11. Rollin in an STi

do you realize how long ago i posted that? nearly a month. that was the cheapest BACK THEN. the 8c i had, i sold for $150,000 the week before last.

(where's the "OLD Topic" smiley?)

• About Us

Started back in 2007, our community has been around for a good while and throughout all this time our core focus has been to provide a fun and laid back place for the discussion of driving and racing games and gaming in general, along with freqent automotive and motorsport related chat too. So, no matter what style of player you are, from arcade thrills to hardcore sim-racer or free roam explorer to circuit hot lapper, if it's about driving or racing in some form then we're up for talking about it. And if you are a keen photo moder, virtual photographer, video creator or streamer, then feel free to share those too. Cheers!
  • Feed the duck!

Running and maintaining a community like this is hard work, especially when it's done by a bunch of idiots! And so, if you enjoy visiting here and would like to help us out. We would really appreciate it! Thanks.

Donate to us!