1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Section idea

Discussion in 'Give us your feedback' started by Nodz86, May 28, 2007.

1. Nodz86 ____________

Do you think we should have an 18+ section on the Forum?? I've sen this on other Forums I use with vBulletin, the one I can rmember is the one on the mg-rover.org I go on. It works very well If people are under age they can't go on it or if anyone is easily offended by 18+ humour/topics/threads they don't go on either. Obviously you can always have rules to it i.e. no dodgy pics of females etc. Also you would have to be logged in to view and be over 18.

What do you think??

2. nitrox

nitrox HC ES ! <3

i don't think it's a good idea, and i tell you why

it could be a good idea, but then other user's will lie about their age, so they look like they are 18

greetz

3. Nodz86

Nodz86 ____________

I did think about that,don't know how to get around that problem. It probably works on the mg forum as 99.9% of people who own a car are over 18, and its a subscrition site, you don't get into 18+ unless you become a supporter and pay if you just subscribe you get limited and basic access to the site.

4. Baldy

Baldy Wibble Wobble

Me and diablo discussed this once and our feelings were. No no no no no no, Not a good idea. People will lie about there age plus, a lot of our members are under 18 so we would end up isolating them, we want to have a community where everyone can be involved and with an 18+ section this would not happen. Sorry.

5. Nodz86

Nodz86 ____________

Fair enough. I only suggested it as I saw it on another forum.

6. nitrox

nitrox HC ES ! <3

just what i said, people will lie about their age

btw nodz: GIVE ME YOUR PAGANI ZONDA ROADSTER !! :):)

7. nitrox

nitrox HC ES ! <3

what u think of this idea ?

a section where we putt all cars and bikes on that are available in - game
    if u think "way too much work" i wanna search all the info u need

if u are interested, i will post an example

greetz

ps.: i'm thinking about a picture of the car, and the it's specefication's, like speed and BHP and ...

8. Baldy

Baldy Wibble Wobble

that may be on the website who knows

9. nitrox

nitrox HC ES ! <3

ok, i will give the example instead, the Ruf RT12

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t174/nitrox1935/rufrt12.gif

Name : RUF

Model : RT 12

Top Speed : 330 KM/H | 205 MPH

0 - 60 MPH (0 - 100 KM/H) : 3.8 Sec

BHP : 530

Gears : 6

Torque : 750 N.M

Red Line : 7000 RPM

Cost : $ 195.000

i can make this from ALL the car's and bike's if u wan't, just cantact me and i do it

PS.: i do need pictures from every car that is NOT DOWNLOADABLE (!!)
    i mean the pictures u can choose as your avatar, i would like them the same size as this one is
    Mail me the pic's @ [email protected] hotmail.com

greetz

#9 nitrox, May 28, 2007
    Last edited by Diablo: Mar 30, 2018
  10. Baldy

Baldy Wibble Wobble

i'll have to wait for diablo to come back to the forum before i can say yes to this. Until then i say it's a good idea but please dont take it any further until i can confirm anything

11. nitrox

nitrox HC ES ! <3

o ok :) just post here again if it succeeded :)

greetz :monkeydance:

#11 nitrox, May 28, 2007
    Last edited by nitrox: May 29, 2007