1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Photography

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Marc_CRX, Jul 20, 2007.

1. Marc_CRX Tail End Out!!

Just to Inform you I have Ordered a new camera, a Canon EOS 400D (Pictured Below). So I am starting fresh with my photography, new style of pics and new style of water marks (Because some people think its ok to claim they took my photos :wtf:)

My New camera will be here in a week or so, so well in time for the WRC In November that is happening at my front door (see www.rallyireland.org )

and last but not least, some of you may have noticed that I am no longer on Xbox live as much as I used to be this is due to my new job hence the new camera, I Hope to hear all your comments on my New Photography and will be Destroying Diablo's Bandwith with my Art :p

[​IMG]

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y54/Marc_CRX/Fatboyslim.jpg

#1 Marc_CRX, Jul 20, 2007
    Last edited by Diablo: Mar 30, 2018
  2. Nodz86

Nodz86 ____________

Very nice camera Marc look forward to seeing your new photo's.

I know what you mean by people claiming photo's, my dad sells alot of his and he keeps seeing them appear on ebay, the best one was he bought a DVD with a film on it and one of his photo's was on the slide show at the end, luckily he knew the bloke who made the DVD quite well and credited it to him, but its amazing where your pictures turn up.

3. Baxie

Baxie I am the passenger....

The EOS 400D is sweet.

Is that a Wide-angle lense?

4. The Queen

The Queen <3 Ferrari F50

Awesome camera and good luck trying to photograph the cars at the rally! Will you be photographing them moving, if so i can tell you it is pretty tricky to get a good shot! ;)

5. Marc_CRX

Marc_CRX Tail End Out!!

That pic is just an example, im getting an 18-55mm lens and a 55-200 mm lens with add on battery grip

@ Scottishspotter, I know all about shutter speeds and following the subject, so i should take a good pic ;)

6. Nodz86

Nodz86 ____________

You get some good pics of moving vehicles with the Cannon, my dads like trucks (sad I know but someone has to), he sometimes takes photos at the side of motorways (tends to be when hes abroud more) and they come out really well he, he's been known to take nearly a 1000 in 3hours before now. He uses a 20D I think.