1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Getaway Game?

Discussion in 'Gaming Discussion' started by Baldy, Jul 24, 2007.

1. Baldy Wibble Wobble

Hey i was wondering whether anyone knows, if a new Getaway game will be released for the PS3. I used to love the game on PS2 and completed the original and Black Monday.

Any information would be much appreciated.

2. Microphone

Microphone #Myk2016
    tduck team

have you heard anything but just want confirmation or are you just wondering

3. Baldy

Baldy Wibble Wobble

I did hear there was going to be one, but that was a while ago and nothing new has been released so basically, just wondering.

4. Diablo

Diablo Administrator
    tduck team Admin

There is and apparently 2008 is the release, no date though.

5. Baldy

Baldy Wibble Wobble

YAY it's the only reason i could consider getting a ps3 at the moment. Cheers diablo mate.

6. FA430RGT

FA430RGT Hoods and Alley-ways..

Gateaway is one of the best games in the (and Only game i've played on PS2).. The whole concept was/is incredible if only they could do it for the 360 :(..

7. Microphone

Microphone #Myk2016
    tduck team

the graphics where excellent for its time in my opinion

8. Baldy

Baldy Wibble Wobble

They were and the first game, where you could use the car indicators just got me hooked, if only you could of in the second, as well as look around, that would have been cool.

9. Nodz86

Nodz86 ____________

Here you go Baldred http://uk.ps3.ign.com/articles/614/614678p1.html, it has got 2 video's and 9 pics of it.

This game was originally shown at E3 back in 2005 not sure what the status is with it tho, theres no official site and nothing on SCEE or Sony's site about it.

10. TOPGEAR DOG

TOPGEAR DOG Secretly a shoplifter!

Im loving Regent street!

11. Microphone

Microphone #Myk2016
    tduck team

brilliant graphics yet i again

12. Baldy

Baldy Wibble Wobble

Cheers Nodz and I'm sure you work in gaming but you say you don't. So obviously not.

13. Nodz86

Nodz86 ____________

I wish I did but unfortunately not I'm an Electrician, well to be precise an unemployed bum atm, but hopefully I will have a job soon.

14. FA430RGT

FA430RGT Hoods and Alley-ways..

Electrician? Without a job? Make your way to the flooded areas of the UK my son.. I'm sure theres plenty of work to be done there no?

15. Baldy

Baldy Wibble Wobble

I was thinking the same thing.

16. mclaren8080

mclaren8080 New Member

well if there is gonna be one it definitly will be on ps3. the first 2 were on ps.

i love black moday. its an awsome game

17. NAD33M

NAD33M the gaming guy

Seeing as Team Soho is a Sony company, it would be PS3 only.

I REALLY WANT IT THO.

18. The Queen

The Queen <3 Ferrari F50

This sounds really good and it's going to be on PS3 eh? Another reason to get a PS3 over a 360 :D

19. Speed

Speed Can You Feel It?