1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

my cash was STOLEN

Discussion in 'TDU1 - Xbox 360' started by csut03, Apr 30, 2007.

1. csut03

csut03 Rookie

i went to buy a car from trade i seen a noble i like for i think 60k ok i click buy then it takes my money and says "this feature is not available at this time" or something like that then i cant get back to the trade/sell window untill i restart the game

this has happend twice now i lost 100k in like 10 minutes and iv been playing the game like 3 hours today for the first time ever

HELP ME!

2. ThorpaaayUK

ThorpaaayUK Steer with the rear

I paid however many 100s of thousands for a Koenigsegg, and didnt get the car. I was annoyed, but it happens.

3. Microphone

Microphone #Myk2016
    Forum Team

ive heard that it happens wen people buy the same car at the same time, but i dont think that happens as wat are the odds, ive heard this happen regularly, must be a glitch

4. csut03

csut03 Rookie

im going to play crackdown that game is a waste of a £2 verbatim

5. Microphone

Microphone #Myk2016
    Forum Team

ino, they say that they are going slowly to make sure there are no glithces, but now there are more glitches than ever:wtf:

6. Lotus_God

Lotus_God i am as above

sorry to hi-jack the thread but that poor lambo SL in your sig , make it normal ! :shocked:

7. Microphone

Microphone #Myk2016
    Forum Team

ive just inversed the colours, the other one isnt as good, but any lambo is good looking:excited: *apart from the lm002*

8. Street Ryder

Street Ryder Speed Demon

yea just dont buy from trade thats wat i do just save up, buy from manufacturer and then you know you will get your car

9. Microphone

Microphone #Myk2016
    Forum Team

he will have to if he wants a car that he hasnt unlocked, but you can always wait:eek:mg:

10. Who

Who It's not a tumor.

Bye.

*rolls eyes*

:monkeydance:

11. bigbcraig

bigbcraig Making Skidmarks

Same happened to me on a f430. it was going to be my 2nd car, spend soo much time saving for it, lol. But it turned out to be a good thing, for less money i got a stage 3 Ascari which carried me far into the 4th exp level (pro?)

• About Us

Started back in 2007, our community has been around for a good while and throughout all this time our core focus has been to provide a fun and laid back place for the discussion of driving and racing games and gaming in general, along with freqent automotive and motorsport related chat too. So, no matter what style of player you are, from arcade thrills to hardcore sim-racer or free roam explorer to circuit hot lapper, if it's about driving or racing in some form then we're up for talking about it. And if you are a keen photo moder, virtual photographer, video creator or streamer, then feel free to share those too. Cheers!
  • Feed the duck!

Running and maintaining a community like this is hard work, especially when it's done by a bunch of idiots! And so, if you enjoy visiting here and would like to help us out. We would really appreciate it! Thanks.

Donate to us!