1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Murcielago SV

Discussion in 'Automotive Discussion' started by YeOldeTDUMan, May 24, 2007.

1. YeOldeTDUMan working too much

Well it seems Lambo aren't doing a Murci Superleggera like they did on the Gallardo.

Instead it's rumoured to be an SV based on the LP640!!!!

These are piccies of it on 'The Ring'

Oh and it's also rumoured that they're going to do an SV version of the Gallardo that'll be more hardcore than the Superleggera ... that's going to be insane!

Attached Files:

2. The 12oach

The 12oach Toilet, not a Douche

the idea is amazing cant wait. but to see the gallardo to end up with a SV version is amazing since that car already is pretty fast

3. FA430RGT

FA430RGT Hoods and Alley-ways..

Like Roach said amazing concept.. Can't wait to see final product!

4. SCR4MBL3R81

SCR4MBL3R81 TDU Junkie!

Whats with all the masking tape... lol!

Did you see the episode of top gear where they were firing a transit round the nuerburgring, and stuick some gaffer tape on it (trying to shave some lap time off) to help with aerodynamics and cut trhough the air...

Aparently Lambo thought it was a good Idea... hehe...

5. Marc_CRX

Marc_CRX Tail End Out!!

Top Gear werent the first ones to do it, Taping over all the Gap Reduces the Areodynamic Drag of the car and makes it more streamline than it already is because no air is getting caught in the gaps

6. SCR4MBL3R81

SCR4MBL3R81 TDU Junkie!

I'm sure i mentioned that... (in a less technical manner)

anyhoo I think it looks good that way and should be available to buy... Ducti Murcielago... now thats a funny thought... (have you seen the other stuff, wallets, bags, watches.. funky!)

7. YeOldeTDUMan

YeOldeTDUMan working too much

All the tape is most probably there to disguise the actual shape of the car, done quite a lot in the industry

8. SupermAnthony

SupermAnthony Man Of Steel

Am I the only person who doesn't like Murcielago's? In terms of appearance I mean. I much prefer the Gallardo. I hope the Gallardo SV is something special!

9. YeOldeTDUMan

YeOldeTDUMan working too much

Yeah more of a Gallardo fan ... it would be my 'lottery car' if I ever won it and could only afford 1 expensive car

10. SCR4MBL3R81

SCR4MBL3R81 TDU Junkie!

Yeah man I know. Obviously i'm finding it quite difficult to express my "i'm just having a laugh" tone in these posts...

To clarify for all...

Point 1 - I know on Topgear the tape was an attempt to reduce drag and make the transit more streamline.

Point 2 - I know in the pictures above that Lambo have taped up specific parts of the car in an attempt to keep the design features hidden from prying eyes and copy cats.

I merely tried to add some humer by suggesting they copied topgear in trying to reduce the drag by taping up the gaps! which I thought I had emphasised with "hehe" at the end...

Point 3 - Can no-one make a post (jokingly or otherwise) on this forum without someone jumping in to correct every little point that is in their own opinion incorrect, false or just plain stupid. (we all make spelling mistakes)

P.S Hybrid, none of the above is aimed specifically at you...

Also point 3 is just a general observation of mine that I have made when reading over threads in this forum.

:banned: