1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MS Steering Wheel - Worth buying?

Discussion in 'Gaming Discussion' started by YeOldeTDUMan, Jun 7, 2007.

1. YeOldeTDUMan working too much

OK guys ... unlike a lot of you I haven't preordered Forza 2 ...

BUT I'm going to buy it tomorrow in the shops

Now the question is do I buy the MS Wireless Wheel at the same time? (I heard there may be some package deals in a shop)

So for those of you who have used it on Forza 2 is it any good?
    Is it any good on TDU too?
    Does it actually have some weight to it when steering?

2. Hamann M6

Hamann M6 Epic post whore

personally, i think is amazing with forza 2, but not so good with TDU, i think its well worth the money, takes a little while to get used to but once you do, drifting and general racing becomes soooo much mre fun, you get a feel of what the car is going to do and is doing!!
    i advise it mate.