1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MrLolololXD's 2002 Toyota Supra SZ-R

Discussion in 'Showroom' started by MrLolololXD, Jan 30, 2013.

1. TDUFREAK500

TDUFREAK500 Rotary <3

OOOOOH OOOH OOOH is it ITBS??

2. MrLolololXD

MrLolololXD Resident Supra Owner

Lol. It's not an exhaust or anything, that said though, I have been keeping my eye out on the Supraforums for a 2nd hand HKS Super Drager catback exhaust in good condition and for a reasonable price.

It's nothing to do with the engine, but it goes in the engine bay :p

Thanks :D Whereabouts under the seats? Only on the driver's side, or passenger's too?

No :(

3. Ryzza5

Ryzza5 Notable Member

Braces/Struts?

4. T0M722

T0M722 "POWWEERRRR!!"

fully sik neon, y0

ScoobSTi likes this.
  5. TIMELESS

TIMELESS Super Moderator
    tduck team

Ours is under the drivers :nods: If you know someone who speaks Japanese that may help :p Either way I can't figure out where the wires disappear to.. :lol: How long until the Toyboata arrives off the boooat?

6. MrLolololXD

I know someone that speaks some Japanese, I'll ask them when the car gets here. :)

The Toyboata should be off the cargoboata and back on land in about 1 and a half weeks from now. I won't have it until around the middle of March though.

And Ryzza is correct :D

TIMELESS likes this.
  7. iLLGT3

iLLGT3 New Member

What's the name of the company you bought this car from?

I remember looking at cars a long time ago that had pictures taken in the same garage as yours.

8. T0M722

T0M722 "POWWEERRRR!!"

J Spec imports

9. TIMELESS

TIMELESS Super Moderator
    tduck team

Every auction picture I've ever seen looks like it's in that garage. It's either a coincidence/they all look the same... or Japan only has one garage :hmmm:

10. iLLGT3

iLLGT3 New Member

You could be right.

11. ScoobSTi

ScoobSTi New Member

Just noticed this thread! :eek:

Such a cool car to have! This and an R34 (and a 22B) are in my dream 90's Japanese garage. :D

This might just be my most favorite thread. In the wurrrrrrld.

MrLolololXD likes this.
  12. TDUFREAK500

TDUFREAK500 Rotary <3

Dont get me started on my dream jap car garage...

ScoobSTi likes this.
  13. MrLolololXD

It's just the auction house picture taking areas. They all look the same, white walls and brightly lit up. But then again the 1 garage in the whole country thing could be right :hmmm:

I'm not importing it through J-Spec, they're just the only ones who I can find that listing still on there site. All other auction sites take down the listings right away, but with J Spec it's like they just shove those auction pages to the side without deleting them.

I'm importing it through Import Monster in Bayswater, Melbourne. I'd highly recommend them to anyone in Victoria/Australia who's thinking about importing a car from Japan.

Thanks :cheeese: And that's pretty much my dream 90's Jap garage aswell, just add an FD RX7 to that list :D

And favourite thread in the wurrrrrrld :eek: I'll be sure not to disappoint you with that kind of a statement. :p

My strut brace arrived today, unfortunately I didn't get home from work in time to pick it up from the post office. So I'll either try and dash down there again tomorrow night after work, or on Saturday. Pics will follow almost immediately after opening the box.

#53 MrLolololXD, Feb 7, 2013
    Last edited by MrLolololXD: Feb 7, 2013
    The Compensator likes this.
  14. The Compensator

The Compensator Future heel&toe historian

Noice! Can't wait to see the Toyoda shining again. :DWe're going to buy a new car this year and would like to make a build thread, but unfortunately my dad isn't keen on modding. :bananamad:

#54 The Compensator, Feb 7, 2013
    Last edited by The Compensator: Feb 7, 2013
  15. MrLolololXD

You just somehow need to get him to go for a spin in a modified car, maybe of the same model you're gonna purchase. :D

16. Mb

Mb The Photographer

When i bought my car i didn't want to do a lot of modding.
    Now it has a aftermarket intake/exhaust, suspension, strut braces, no interior, bucket seats, 4 points harnesses, deep dish wheel and a rollcage is on it's way. :lol:

Edit:
    I guess whis car comes with the original Japan-180km/h-speedlimiter aswell right?

Prophecy and MrLolololXD like this.
  17. TDUFREAK500

TDUFREAK500 Rotary <3

probably, nothing an ECU map/ new ECU wont fix

18. MrLolololXD

Yep, standard 180km/h limiter is still in place. I'll get it removed and have the computer reflashed one day. Hopefully before the end of this year, but there's still a lot to do before that comes.

Didn't make it to the post office in time again today either :( Got there 5 minutes after closing time, there were still people in there, so I knocked on the door hoping they'd let me in. One guy just looked up at me for a second with a blank expression, then completely ignored me and went back to what he was doing. He didn't come and say sorry we're closed, didn't wave me away or anything, the lalalalalalala just looked away and ignored me. /notimpressed

19. TDUFREAK500

TDUFREAK500 Rotary <3

#59 TDUFREAK500, Feb 8, 2013
    Last edited by Diablo: Feb 19, 2018
    MrLolololXD and TIMELESS like this.
  20. MrLolololXD

Rassva, Minime891 and The Compensator like this.