1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Money Giveaway ... Mon 1st Oct '07

Discussion in 'TDU1 - Xbox 360' started by YeOldeTDUMan, Sep 25, 2007.

1. YeOldeTDUMan working too much

Yes you read it correctly I'm going to giveaway some of my hard earned in game cash (some trade and a lot of 180mph traffic). Call me insane (that is not an open request for lots of abuse) but I fancy bringing some 'crazyness' to TDU and TDU-C

So here it is ...

On Monday 1st October 2007 sometime between 8.30pm and 10.30pm (UK time ... GMT+1) I will be posting a thread here with all the final details but to wet your appetite here are some brief details

I will be buying 10 CARS for silly money ... 1 Million plus the approximate cost of the car

I will specify ...

The Car

The Colour

The Mileage (there will be logic behind the mileage!)

The Price I will be buying at

Then I'll be in a house checking Trade UNTIL 10 cars appear matching the spec I've asked for ... once this occurs I'll buy all 10 and also post here to tell you it's finished ... if you put a car on Trade after this ... tough!

So watch this space ...

Oh and you might want to check you have about 100,000 credits in your account and a free garage space to buy the car

Oh and if ANYONE (moderators included) bug me on Monday night as to when during the 2 hours I'll be posting I'll call the event off!

Oh ... and Have Fun

2. Nipper

Nipper \/ The REAL TDUCk \/

I would just like to say 2 things

1. You are incredibly generous (and insane might i add, it's over 10 mil your throwing away here!!!!)

2. I wish i could take part, but i have $0 and NO garage space lol (I only have the house you get for the Explorer achievement, and it has all my cars in, yes all 10 of them lol)

3. YeOldeTDUMan

YeOldeTDUMan working too much

1. Yeah I think once I splash out on a couple of new houses and accounting for the fact that I won't be buying at 1million but 1million plus a number to cover the initial buying cost of the car I think it works out I need about 12mil of spare cash

2. Well you could always do the 180mph in traffic a few times and buy a cheap house to join in

3. How did I know that it'd be you replying to this thread!

4. Nige

Nige Buy American ....

Wicked,

But why man ?????

5. YeOldeTDUMan

Just because ...

6. Speed

Speed Can You Feel It?

Just noticed you've just got to 500 posts so thought I'd say Congratulations, off topic but Oh well :D

7. Baldy

Baldy Wibble Wobble

Cool i await the cash, mwhahaha.

8. YeOldeTDUMan

cool broken the 500 posts mark ... Baldreds post about was his 666th!

9. Nige

Nige Buy American ....

You know what this is good of you too do this Hybrid !

200th post :excited: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. viper4shane

viper4shane Member

sounds good. i hope i remember to be around. good luck to all.

11. Nipper

Nipper \/ The REAL TDUCk \/

You just know these things :p

And I never do 180MPH in Heavy Traffic as I never enter ACM (against my religion :p)

12. FA430RGT

FA430RGT Hoods and Alley-ways..

ACM?? I'll see if I can be bothered to make it (no offence) but Works being a right pain in the buttocks at the mo' and I can't seem to get much free time on the weekdays for the 360!!

13. YeOldeTDUMan

ACM = Arcade Mode as Nipper calls it ... Standard mode to the rest of us

As opposed to HCM - Hardcore mode

No Offence taken!