1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Midnight Purple R34 GTR

Discussion in 'Automotive Discussion' started by Marc_CRX, May 5, 2007.

1. Marc_CRX Tail End Out!!

2. Rollin in an STi

Rollin in an STi Subie Owner

<Starvin Marvin> "SWEETT!!"

Itsa shame the Skyline never made it to the US. If you got one here, it was only allowed to be registered as a track car, as they only came RHD i believe. I wish the US didnt have strict regluations `n whatnot. I'm loving the Midnight Purple color too.

3. The Queen

The Queen <3 Ferrari F50

Woow i have seen one of the R34's in Midnight Purple also and it looked amazing. It's local now and has BBS alloys i think which look sexy as hell :D

4. scaleopdriver

scaleopdriver GT500 Fan!

omg, i think i just wet myself! That car is S E X Y !

5. FA430RGT

FA430RGT Hoods and Alley-ways..

Thats awsome.. Did I post that Veyron Detailing job? Great pics and a brilliant write-up..