1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Crew Looking For Session Information

Discussion in 'Driving & Racing Games' started by deja_nu, Jan 3, 2016.

1. deja_nu

deja_nu Rookie

Is there a good way to connect more than 4 players in free ride? We were having some difficulty getting 6 of us together.

I was thinking next time I will create a private lobby and have everyone leave. Any success that way?

Finally, can anyone tell me the maximum session size?

Thank you for the info and see you in The Crew!

2. Diablo

Diablo Administrator
    tduck team

It's a max of 8 in a session I believe. And the only way to find what is causing connection troubles is just to try different things: change the host, jump directly to people or just behind/in-front of them and see if the session loads you in with them type thing. Usually it's just one of those things. :sulk:

3. Camel

Camel New Member

The sessions size is indeed 8 but you can only have a crew with a maximum of 4 people. Kind of like the session locking in TDU but it only works with a max of 4 people. You can have 2 crews of 4 in a sessions but the 2 crews can become separated and end up in 2 different sessions at any time.

I wasn't aware of a way to lock a session of more then 4 people which seems a bit daft.

TIMELESS likes this.
  • About Us

Started back in 2007, our community has been around for a good while and throughout all this time our core focus has been to provide a fun and laid back place for the discussion of driving and racing games and gaming in general, along with freqent automotive and motorsport related chat too. So, no matter what style of player you are, from arcade thrills to hardcore sim-racer or free roam explorer to circuit hot lapper, if it's about driving or racing in some form then we're up for talking about it. And if you are a keen photo moder, virtual photographer, video creator or streamer, then feel free to share those too. Cheers!
  • Feed the duck!

Running and maintaining a community like this is hard work, especially when it's done by a bunch of idiots! And so, if you enjoy visiting here and would like to help us out. We would really appreciate it! Thanks.

Donate to us!