1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looking for a few vehicles!

Discussion in 'TDU1 - Xbox 360' started by SDMorris., Feb 22, 2008.

1. SDMorris.

SDMorris. Eat my Dust!

Hello everyone. I was looking for a few very high-mileage vehicles that anyone would like to sell. I don't really want any Saleen S7's, but if it has really enough to make me want it, let me know. I am kinda looking for more middle of the line cars with alot of miles. Thanks!

...By the way, im willing to pay good money.

2. Pherelas

Pherelas I'm Going Slightly mad

What do you call very high mileage?

3. YeOldeTDUMan

YeOldeTDUMan working too much

Ditto ... and what cars are you after? Obviously not DLC as you can't trade them

4. SDMorris.

SDMorris. Eat my Dust!

I was looking for a few cars with possibly 10,000+ miles. Pretty much any cars as long as its not a Saleen.

5. YeOldeTDUMan

YeOldeTDUMan working too much

That's HUGE mileage, not very high mileage. You'd have to find someone who ONLY drove a single car most (if not all) of the time to find that sort of mileage ... I don't think even Diablo or Baldred have cars with that sort of mileage

6. Baldy

Baldy Wibble Wobble

My highest is near 3000 mile sadly it's dlc so i can't sell it you, not that i want to.

7. MCW

MCW MCW

Yep My RUF RT12 is coming close to 10,000 miles, but it's a DLC

8. novacaine888

novacaine888 TDU Car Collector

My highest milage is 207....lmao

9. SDMorris.

SDMorris. Eat my Dust!

Oh ok, thanks guys lol. I have a Rturbo with about 2,500k on it, I love that car. I know one guy on the game who has 49,800 on his Benz SLR Mclaren... :|

10. F1Ferrari

F1Ferrari Go gas makes you go fast

Sorry can't help you.:D