1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

lookin for a drifting club!

Discussion in 'Club Chat' started by DaRkMiLlEnIuM, Jul 24, 2007.

1. DaRkMiLlEnIuM IThinkICan..IThinkICan...

Hey guys i have been lookin for a drifting club for quite some time now and had no luck so if there are any active drifting clubs out there i would like to join. I drift GT500 on HC mode with driving aid ON

Thanks,
    DaRkMiLlEnIum

2. Nipper

Nipper \/ The REAL TDUCk \/

turn the driving aids OFF

3. DaRkMiLlEnIuM

DaRkMiLlEnIuM IThinkICan..IThinkICan...

i dunno how to drift with driving aid off so if someone could teach me tht would be great. I would like to drift the enzo ferrari with driving aid OFF

I am at track right now if someone would like to help me. GT: DaRkMiLlEnIuM

#3 DaRkMiLlEnIuM, Jul 24, 2007
    Last edited by DaRkMiLlEnIuM: Jul 24, 2007
  4. Se7eN

Se7eN Yea for N1PPER!

N1PPER Can teach you, as he is teaching me. I was playing with him last night and he said he might be starting a drift school(AWESOME)

5. DaRkMiLlEnIuM

DaRkMiLlEnIuM IThinkICan..IThinkICan...

ye he is gonna help me

6. AnbuKaiku

AnbuKaiku RUF Drifter

i'd like to join in if thats ok ?