1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Forza Horizon 3 Loek's FH3 pictures

Discussion in 'Screens, Videos & Streams' started by Loek, Oct 2, 2016.

1. Loek

Loek Alleged estate fetishist

Hey all,

Got FH3 and I love it, especially the graphics. So I made a lot of shots. Of which, I will share a few here.

falcon xr8 1.jpg

One of my first cars, the very Australian Falcon XR8. I just love the way this car looks. I wish the European Mondeo could look like this!

rc f 1.jpg

I could've bought that M4 in the back, but this bright coloured RC-F is the one I chose, and I just love it. Most people find it ugly, I find it really nice looking. Also, driftz!

r8 v10 plus 3.jpg

The new R8 is in my eyes one of the best looking supercars, and in this picture, I like it even more somehow...

vantage gt12 2.jpg

In Australia, even your supercars will get dirty :)

695 biposto 1.jpg

Jumping in the Biposto!

I have some more shots, and will of course make more, this is just to see if you guys like it or not. I hope you do!

#1 Loek, Oct 2, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 30, 2017
    Rassva and Ryzza5 like this.
  2. mau92

mau92 Well-Known Member

Great start! Let me tell you that you are not alone, I love the looks of the RC-F too... And that V8!

3. Loek

Sounds + drive is very cool indeed :) Thanks!

Some shots of last night, in which I did some wet racing in the Tesla and Eau Rouge, built a 458 Liberty Walk and met a LaFezza in it, and barnfind hunting + crosscountry cruising in the TTS.

eau rouge.jpg

model s.jpg

458 libery walk2.jpg

tts 2.jpg

tts 3.jpg

tts.jpg

#3 Loek, Oct 3, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 3, 2017
    Rassva and mau92 like this.
  4. Loek

With Polestar as username, you can't not have this badboy, the S60 Polestar.

polestar 2.jpg

Some wet racing in my X6 and a borrowed Wraith for a Bucket List challenge.

x6.jpg
    wraith 1.jpg

Couldn't resist getting the VIP Package as well so I now have the Aventador SV, too!

aventador sv4.jpg

And it spits flames :)

aventador sv.jpg

Night time shots of the festival in Byron Bay using my F12tdf, and Surfers Paradise in a great car, the Huracán Horizon Edition.

f12 tdf.jpg
    huracan he2.jpg

Possible spoiler alert (just in case)

Centenario vs Jet! :)

centenario 1.jpg

This is not my Centenario btw, don't be fooled by my personal plate on the car. That's just what happens in Showcase Events.

#4 Loek, Oct 3, 2016
    Rassva likes this.
  5. Diablo

Diablo Administrator
    tduck team

That Wraith shot is quite stunning, very reminiscent of a magazine shot and those latest night shots are superb!

:btup

6. Loek

Thanks a lot Diablo, I'm glad you like it because that shot turned out very well :)

Yes, me too got the new car pack. With this epic Huayra BC.
    huayra bc.jpg

I accidentally drove my Jeep into a drivatar in his 570S, when I found out it can be used as ramp :D

renegade.jpg

My new Jaaaaaaag (sorry, I have been auction hunting and got some great deals (I saved almost 500k on like 14 cars :eek: )

xfrs.jpg

Also got myself two M4's of which I converted one to a Liberty Walk.

m4 liberty walk.jpg

Another possible spoiler alert:
    Final Showcase! Polaris vs Zeppelin...
    polaris.jpg

Wanted a rally race, got 12 rally cars, not a single dirt road in the race. But rain made it still challenging.

037.jpg

Night sky as we do some massive slides in the SVR (who knew a 2 tonne SUV was good for this?)

svr.jpg

And finally, early morning streetrace, winning a Buick GNX.

458 libery walk.jpg

See you soon with more shots!

#6 Loek, Oct 5, 2016
    Rassva, mau92 and Diablo like this.
  7. mau92

mau92 Well-Known Member

Great shots, specially the last one ;)
    Btw, I would lower the saturation a bit, some photos turned out a bit cartoonish* (for example the first one)... it's just my opinion, I always go for the photorealistic look :p

#7 mau92, Oct 5, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 5, 2016
  8. Loek

Well seeing your photo's you're not a bad person to learn from so I will see what I can do :) Thanks!

9. Loek

We return with new photo settings.

Some mad slides in the rain in the Z06, a great car.

corvette z06.jpg

The Vulcan...

vulcan.jpg

Not sure why I like this picture but I like this picture.

vulcan 2.jpg

This awesome thing. The LM Rally Fighter.

rally figther.jpg

For some reason I thought it was fun to "blend in" with the AI by driving realistically in this chilled Ghibli. Turns out Drivatars are a pain in the *** if you try that.

ghibli.jpg

Want Drivatar rollovers? Do a cross-country race in the "Extreme Tracktoys" class.

falcon supercheap.jpg

This is how the Cherokee SRT was born :p

svr 2.jpg

No words needed. The SVR is just so beautiful.

svr 3.jpg

I bought this Ranger (on the auction) and if you want fun, keep the AWD drivetrain and swap the engine with a 6.5L V12.

ranger.jpg

Happy Ranger is happy in the forests.

ranger 2.jpg

#9 Loek, Oct 6, 2016
    Rassva likes this.
  10. Diablo

Diablo Administrator
    tduck team

Very nice again, you got your own style with your pics and you make it work in places. :p And there's no needing to question why you find that night image appealing at all as it is a superb pic due to the lighting and surroundings.

11. mau92

mau92 Well-Known Member

Great set of images that night shots looks great indeed! Btw, I also like to drive calmly from time to time... Like at 150km/h or so :p

Oh thanks!

12. Loek

I'n on my phone at school so I can only share the highlights. Night and early morning shots of the Vulcan and AMG GT S.

IMG_0504.JPG

IMG_0505.JPG

Also, I finally made my first skin. It's different to TDU2's system, but with the preset logo's it works fine. Hope you like it! I'm not sure if it already pops up in the design editor.
    IMG_0506.JPG

#12 Loek, Oct 7, 2016
    Diablo likes this.
  13. Loek

Less activity here, I'm terribly sorry. I'm in Germany right now so I have to use my iPhone to post pictures. And as reliable as smartphones are, this is attempt #4 so let's hope it works this time.
    Also, this is the final bunch, and I won't be reunited with my Xbox until Saturday so I guess you will have to wait for the next ones ;)

RX-7 speedbuild and nice paint...

rx7.jpg

A great opportunity for a nice sunrise picture.

rx7 2.jpg

Epic driftz in the M2. A very nice car, I'm glad they added it in FH.

m2.jpg

Parked it in front of a house and imo it blends in nice.

m2 2.jpg

So I was in Surfers Paradise and my Yarra Valley festival had received an upgrade. Which means a mini-roadtrip. And I took the, in my eyes, perfect roadtrip car: a CTS-V. Which can, for instance, drift.

cts v 3.JPG

I tricked some people in thinking this image was real. Only the watermark gives it away....

cts v.jpg

I just so love the agressive look of this car. I think it's amazing. Also, this dam is very nice. And asks for further inspection.

cts v 4.JPG

So after some inprobable off-roading muscle car action I visited the bottom of the dam.

cts v 2.jpg

So, while I'll continue having fun in my vacation in Germany (greetings to all the German TDuck users), I will resume this thread. I hope to see you then!

#13 Loek, Oct 11, 2016
    mau92 likes this.
  14. Diablo

Diablo Administrator
    tduck team

Hey there, enjoy your time on your hols, the pics can wait but not too long mind. :p Nice little excerpts along with the shots themselves too. And you are completely right, the M2 does look right in front of the house.

15. Loek

I'm back! Today I was in a mood to photograph only cars that I really like :)

Like this Jaaaaaaaaag F-Type.

f type.jpg

And of course, #DutchPride, the Donkervoort:

d8 gto.jpg

The Williams might not be "beautiful" but it's attractive in a certain way.

clio williams.jpg

So I got that 20k exp board. And then fell off the cliff. Oops!

regera.jpg

This mighty beast, it's probably the best looking saloon car ever.

falcon xr84.jpg

A roadtrip (with drivatars ofcourse) through the jungle.

falcon xr8 5.jpg

Driftz!

falcon xr8 2.jpg

Although the aero kit is a bit meh, the XK R-S is also beautiful.

xkrs.jpg

Another Jaaaaaag, the XF R-S.

xfrs 2.jpg

And the RR SVR in a cave.

svr 4.jpg

#15 Loek, Oct 16, 2016
  16. Diablo

Diablo Administrator
    tduck team

Awesome wee Clio Williams, has to be dark blue with gold wheels to get the proper accolades from me though. :p That last shot takes me back to racing through caves in enthusia on the PS2. Miss that game, wish Konami would consider making a sequel.

17. Loek

That, I can explain, has to do with the fact I got the '13 Clio first, which didn't look all that bad in the Williams colors :) Hence I painted the Williams in the '13 Clio's factory color.

Diablo likes this.
  18. Diablo

Diablo Administrator
    tduck team

Okay, I will let you off this time. But don't do it again. :twisted:

19. Loek

So I did a lot but didn't photograph all of it :( I basically finished the game, having all my festivals to level 5, now it's down to getting all my favorite cars, one by one.

Here's some randoms.

I just love the lighting in this one.

svr 5.jpg

Evo vs Subie :)

lancer evox.jpg

Because the Evo X is my favorite car, I built two of them. A rally car, as seen above, and a drift car.

lancer evox 2.jpg

And who doesn't love a Rocket Bunny '86.

gt86.jpg

Then I made a very fast Reliant!

reliant.jpg

Which went well....

reliant 2.jpg

Then it was wet, and I happened to be driving the bright orange GT-R, to give some color to this bad weather.

gtr 17.jpg

Oh, and here's the '17 GT-R compared to the "old" GT-R. A great shot, imo.

gtr 17 2.jpg

#19 Loek, Oct 19, 2016
    Diablo likes this.
  20. Loek

And we start again in the rain, this time in a classic M/AMG duel.

c63s.jpg

Then I found some shots I haven't shared to my gallery so they're "old" (made in the first week of me having the game) but still, I hope you like them :)

Some air in the 155 Q4 DTM.

155.jpg

Sidewayz in the Falcon XR8 (yes, I really love it, okay)

falcon xr8 6.jpg

And that other Falcon, which I honestly don't really like, which is down to the fact it has that amazing looking brother. No orange stripes can help you there, mate :)

falcon gtf 351.jpg

Back to present: Me completing all the festivals, events etc left me with a lot of credits, so I bought the Centenario, which is nice, but this thing is even more amazing (personal reasons, Centenario is seriously fast): the mighty P1.

p1.jpg

#20 Loek, Oct 21, 2016
    mau92 likes this.
  • About Us

Started back in 2007, our community has been around for a good while and throughout all this time our core focus has been to provide a fun and laid back place for the discussion of driving and racing games and gaming in general, along with freqent automotive and motorsport related chat too. So, no matter what style of player you are, from arcade thrills to hardcore sim-racer or free roam explorer to circuit hot lapper, if it's about driving or racing in some form then we're up for talking about it. And if you are a keen photo moder, virtual photographer, video creator or streamer, then feel free to share those too. Cheers!
  • Feed the duck!

Running and maintaining a community like this is hard work, especially when it's done by a bunch of idiots! And so, if you enjoy visiting here and would like to help us out. We would really appreciate it! Thanks.

Donate to us!