1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lexus LS460L Passenger Cam !!

Discussion in 'TDU1 - Xbox 360' started by Diablo, Apr 13, 2007.

1. Diablo

Diablo Administrator
    tduck team

Those of you in the mafia cruise last night probably heard me talking about this and just to show I'm not crazy here's the pics to prove it. I only got 2 because one person rammed my car and it fixed the camera back to it's normal position which was a shame because I was going to try and get a few more shots of this cool glitch/bug.

This is where the view defaulted to, like I was sat in the back but close to the drivers headrest.
    [​IMG]

And you can see clearly I am sitting in the back when I panned the camera to the right, very spacious car I have to say. lol
    [​IMG]

Makes me want passenger cam as an actual feature !!

Enjoy ! :D

#1 Diablo, Apr 13, 2007
    Last edited: Feb 18, 2018 at 11:53 PM
  2. enfuze

enfuze GTP Racing

Wow thats cool

3. UkN0WnSCAA

UkN0WnSCAA GTP Racing

4. YeOldeTDUMan

YeOldeTDUMan working too much

that's freaky ... how comes you get that and roof cam?

5. Phantom Paradox

Phantom Paradox GTP Racing

whoh... how did it start? (did you just change view?)

6. Rollin in an STi

Rollin in an STi Subie Owner

i was actually wonderin why you paused it then last night durin the cruise. :) there's the reason. as i mentioned on the atari forum, its cool to see my gamertag. lol :p maybe its just me, but its kinda cool

7. khevolution

khevolution Most likely To Hit a Tree

yer how did you do that?

8. Robbie

Robbie Has only Xbox Live Silver

the wood trim seems like a cheetah skin trim lol...

and imagine to going to the photomode and seeing your had on the rear seats and your body on the front seats...lol thats quite cool, if there was even red stuff involved, it would be horrible, but wow, that is quite spacious over there, but the headrest seems to have some weird, texture and stuff on it...:p

• About Us

Started back in 2007, our community has been around for a good while and throughout all this time our core focus has been to provide a fun and laid back place for the discussion of driving and racing games and gaming in general, along with freqent automotive and motorsport related chat too. So, no matter what style of player you are, from arcade thrills to hardcore sim-racer or free roam explorer to circuit hot lapper, if it's about driving or racing in some form then we're up for talking about it. And if you are a keen photo moder, virtual photographer, video creator or streamer, then feel free to share those too. Cheers!
  • Feed the duck!

Running and maintaining a community like this is hard work, especially when it's done by a bunch of idiots! And so, if you enjoy visiting here and would like to help us out. We would really appreciate it! Thanks.

Donate to us!