1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Knyazev : TDU2 Universal Launcher [v3.6]

Discussion in 'TDU2 - Mod Tools & Support' started by Knyazev, Nov 11, 2011.

1. Night Rider

Night Rider New Member

create a folder on windows type game, and install all your games on it.

Then you should give permission, or make exceptions for your antivirus not to delete because the launcher uses a false positive to tdu2's security.

The same should be done in the firewall, then you will not have any more problems.

I sent a PM.

2. MichaelB450

MichaelB450 Retired sound mod maker...

Before my virus system didn't have an issue with the launcher, but now it says that it's a Trojan. Even if I restore it from quarantine, it gets sent back to it after a few seconds.

My virus system don't have any issues with VPE and TDU2 DEC, but in theory they should bring up a red flag. The Universal Launcher should also not bring up a red flag, but it does so their probably is something wrong with it.

#162 MichaelB450, Jan 15, 2017
    Last edited by MichaelB450: Jan 15, 2017
  3. Night Rider

Night Rider New Member

4. Knyazev

Knyazev Banned!

Hi guys.
    Coming soon - new launcher for TDU2. Please, wait. Thanks.

UPD:
    If you have any issues with Universal Launcher, you can use Offline Launcher -> https://i-knyazev.ru/download/575/

#164 Knyazev, Jan 21, 2017
    Last edited by Knyazev: Jan 21, 2017
    MagicV8 and StarGT like this.
  5. Night Rider

Night Rider New Member

Hello Knyazev,

In my case, I have never had any problems with Launcher 3.5, other than CPU consumption.

Thanks for your cooperation, we will wait for other users to take a test.

StarGT likes this.
  6. Knyazev

Knyazev Banned!

Hmm. I haven't problem with CPU. Max 2% load. Quad-core CPU 2.6 GHz.

[​IMG]

7. Night Rider

Night Rider New Member

Hmmm, I do not know why?

My cpu 2.4GHz i5 460 m, 4gb ram, ati5870 m ....

TDU2 CPU .jpg

#167 Night Rider, Jan 21, 2017
    Last edited by Diablo: Apr 13, 2018
  8. Knyazev

Knyazev Banned!

Very interesting. Thanks.

I'll try to solve this problem in this weekend. If I fix this issue, I'll publish the 3.6 version of the UL.

9. fatal

fatal Member

I can reproduce this. However if you launch with the batch files, this issue never happens.

10. Knyazev

Knyazev Banned!

I'm fix this issue. Thanks.

New version of the TDU2: Universal Launcher v3.6 now available! ;-)
    * Fixed issue with the high-load CPU by the tool. (Bug with only Intel CPU's)

You can download new version here: https://tdu2.knyazev-tools.ru/download/22/

VirusTotal: http://bit.ly/2k0V513
    * Qihoo-360 detected in the file : HEUR/QVM03.0.0000.Malware.Gen . It's not true.
    All other antiviruses - OK.

#170 Knyazev, Jan 21, 2017
    Last edited by Knyazev: Jan 27, 2017
  11. fatal

fatal Member

Thank you Knyazev :)

12. Knyazev

Knyazev Banned!

Funny thing: this bug (with CPU loading after launching the game) was only with Intel CPU's.

About new launcher: New Universal Light Launcher (NULL) ( NULL - brief about Atari :-D )
    Mix of Light Launcher (fastest work speed) and Universal Launcher (many functional) + some new features.

13. Night Rider

Night Rider New Member

Wow, how fast you are !!!

Amazing your work, very grateful for all your effort in record time.

Cpu intel.jpg

Thank you very much!!!

#173 Night Rider, Jan 21, 2017
    Last edited by Diablo: Apr 13, 2018
  14. Dead Things

Dead Things Rookie

I have what is hopefully a stupid question. I have been playing TDU2 for about a year, but have never been able to play it online. I just assumed that since Atari killed Eden it stopped supporting the game and that was the way it was. Lately, though, I've been reading about how others have been playing online. I use the Universal Launcher (recently upgraded to 3.6), but even if I select "Play Online" - I'm still offline no matter what. I've checked all my firewall settings and both the launcher and TDU2.exe have been added as exceptions.

How to I enable online play, assuming it is indeed possible?

TIA!

15. Knyazev

Knyazev Banned!

TDU2 servers - now offline. You can play only in offline mode.

16. Dead Things

Dead Things Rookie

Yeah, that's what I figured. Thanks!

17. Devon

Devon New Member

Servers up now for last week or so.

I've noticed that if I alt-tab out of the online game and try to use a browser to get to a site it just does not work. I have to quit the game to restore connectivity. Is this normal? I am using the universal launcher 3.6 with the unofficial patch and Serenity, and I have modified a few cars using the car editor to adjust grip. I have not done anything manual to set up open ports or anything.

i am wondering if this relates to the problem I have in not being able to connect when I get invited to session play (follow the leader, etc). Do these requests require a different port to be open that in my case is not accessible?

18. felaket639

felaket639 New Member

Help me my unİversal launcher select onlİne, gamİng start offlİne, im onlİne selectİng no offlİne

19. Stories

Stories New Member

thank you authors ! :clap:

so i have reinstall the TDU2 right now with this patch and it running good online :tup:

now I will ride around with a countach on roads and subaru in countries :coool:

20. Shayu

Shayu Rookie

nvm, my bad.

#180 Shayu, Sep 6, 2017
    Last edited by Shayu: Sep 7, 2017