1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Juiced 2: Hot Import Nights, FlatOut Racing and Derby Demos

Discussion in 'Gaming Discussion' started by Nodz86, Jul 19, 2007.

1. Nodz86 ____________

Juiced 2: Hot Import Nights, FlatOut Racing and Derby Demos Hit XBL today.

Demo: Juiced 2: Hot Import Nights
    Content: Juiced 2: Hot Import Nights Demo
    Price: Free
    Availability: Not available in Japan or South Korea
    Dash Text: [ESRB: T (Teen) LANGUAGE,SUGGESTIVE THEMES] Get into the drift in this smoking hot demo of Juiced 2: Hot Import Nights. Drift, race, bet and mod your ride, in this multi-event taster of the coolest racer this year.
    Size: 1.31 GB (approx.)

Demo: FlatOut Racing and Derby (Europe only)

Content: FlatOut Racing and Derby Demo
    Price: Free
    Availability: European Xbox Live regions
    Dash Text: [PEGI: 12+] You want it fast - you got it. You want destruction - you got it. Experience the bone crunching action of FlatOut. Soak up the pressure of 12 competitive drivers trying to take each other off the track. Feel the pleasure and the pain of the explosive Frag derbies. Take destruction to the next level.
    Size: 751.1 MB (approx.)

2. Nipper

Nipper \/ The REAL TDUCk \/

Are you secretly working for M$ or something???

LMMFAO

You know everything about Marketplace and XBL in general haha

i speak for us all when i say thanks for keeping us all up to date ;)

3. Nodz86

Nodz86 ____________

Not a problem, lol. Unfortunately I don't work for M$ but it wouldn't mind. I get all the info off Major Nelsons Blog (http://www.majornelson.com/default.aspx), he updates it whenever new content is added then what I think might be of interest I post on here.

4. FA430RGT

FA430RGT Hoods and Alley-ways..

Agreed with Nipper.. Thanks for the heads up however I must spread rep before giving it to you again..

5. Nipper

After playing both demos i have the following to say:

Juiced 2, is much better than the original, but by no means any good, teh custimisation is immense though.

Flatout, well, i had a good few laughs playing this, fun game, but i couldnt justify buying it.

6. Nodz86

Nodz86 ____________

Agree with you there, I like the way you could customize in Juiced but the races weren't that good, won all of them and I mastered the drifting in no time.

As for Flatout UC the destruction derby was fun for a while but got boring quite quickly.

7. Baldy

Baldy Wibble Wobble

I thought juiced 2 was rubbish, apart from the immense customization, which seem to have copied forza 2. As for flatout UC thats a good game but i can see myself getting bored after a while.

8. Nipper

sorry but it sounded like you just merged mine and Nodz's posts together:wtf:

9. Baldy

Baldy Wibble Wobble

Haha i agree it does sound like that but i don't think i meant it to. Oh well.

10. Nipper

who cares?

Not like the phrases are copyrighted hahaha

(note to self, copyright EVERYTHING LMAO)

11. Who

Who It's not a tumor.

the word 'everything' is now copyrighted to nipper :p

i loved flatout demo, i love stuntman ignition demo too... decisions decisions.

12. khevolution

khevolution Most likely To Hit a Tree

i hated tehe juiced demo, the handling of the cars on it were truely awful, now it could be me used to forza, but after one race that demo was deleted

now i got the full game of flatout now long after it came out and i must say, it is a good laugh, when you don't fancy the serious-nes of the forza simulation, in place of some good old fashion arcade racing