It was an old xbox but still quite scary. Its my brothers and he turned it on last night and 20 secounds later there was a very loud bang and smoke poured out the back filling the upstairs of our house. Being very board we took the thing apart, and I don't know if anyone has tryed it but there very very srong. Didn't have the right alen key to get it apart properly but with a bit of pulling very hard it came apart. It melted the powersuply thing and still stinks anmd the house still smells of eletrical smoke. Stupid thing.