1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello there Guest, please note that this is an archived area and therefore some or all of the information within may no longer apply.

In google

Discussion in 'News (Archives)' started by tofastforu, May 26, 2007.

1. tofastforu New Member

hey u guys made it #2 in google

2. FA430RGT

FA430RGT Hoods and Alley-ways..

What do you mean?

3. tofastforu

tofastforu New Member

type test drive unlimited central in google

4. Nodz86

Nodz86 ____________

When you type tdu central in the forum comes up 4th on the list and the site comes 5th.

5. nitrox

nitrox HC ES ! <3

3th place, not 4th ...

6. Nodz86

Nodz86 ____________

The forums moved to 3rd, Hybrids Dirt thread is 4th and the site is 5th

7. FA430RGT

Oh I see.. Yeah well you can find unique myspace profiles so it's nothing speical really..

8. YeOldeTDUMan

YeOldeTDUMan working too much

I have a tread in Google ... yay me!

9. tofastforu

tofastforu New Member

no test drive unlimited central moved to 2nd on mine

10. Nodz86

Nodz86 ____________

I think everyones google search comes up different. I can do the same search I do on my computer on my gf and it will be different then different again on my mates computer.

11. FA430RGT

I know I can think of a joke in there :stinks: Anyways try googling these:
    -man 430gt
    -F430RGT
    -F430GT
    -FA430RGT
    I'm all over it, and I knew this from timmmme back...

12. mellors_

mellors_ Banned

I dont think it has anything to do with "possition" in the search, Its the relevance of what you search for

13. SupermAnthony

SupermAnthony Man Of Steel

I tried searching your names and mine, FA430, and all sorts of MySpace and TDU sites came up but I found something particularly interesting. Did you try editing Wikipedia to put yourself on? Haha!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User_talk:FA430RGT
    User talk:FA430RGT

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jump to: navigation, search
    Welcome to Wikipedia! We welcome your help to create new content, but your recent additions (such as Man 430gt) are considered nonsense. Please refrain from creating nonsense articles. If you want to test things out, edit the sandbox instead. Take a look at the welcome page if you would like to learn more about contributing to our encyclopedia. Tonywalton | Talk 14:58, 23 January 2007 (UTC)
    Welcome to Wikipedia! We welcome your help to create new content, but your recent additions (such as Fawad Ansari) are considered nonsense. Please refrain from creating nonsense articles. If you want to test things out, edit the sandbox instead. Take a look at the welcome page if you would like to learn more about contributing to our encyclopedia. Tikiwont 09:51, 19 February 2007 (UTC)

14. tofastforu

tofastforu New Member

:bananajump:yea i think it does show up on differnt on everyones computer because i tried it on my freinds computer and it was on the second pg lol

15. CarboyZR1

CarboyZR1 Asian

Google CarboyX, Carboy18971, Carboy.

16. HavockJoker

HavockJoker PGR4 Master