1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

If you need a car contact me

Discussion in 'Trade' started by sw07gt, Jan 13, 2008.

1. sw07gt

sw07gt Rookie

If your looking for a good price on a car contact me. Gamertag sw07gt

2. sw07gt

sw07gt Rookie

I have a 2118 mile Chrysler ME412 and a 1 mile W12 Coupe. Make offers.

#2 sw07gt, Jan 13, 2008
    Last edited by sw07gt: Jan 13, 2008
  3. ebadat

ebadat Keep Moving Forward

i just started playing online and i dont have anything good i only have a ferrari f430 and a audi thats for sale for 45k in the trade can u sell me a good car cheap??

4. ExplosiveGoats

ExplosiveGoats New Member

I got the firepower.Offer?

5. Mozis

Mozis Like my car?

can u sell me a shelby cobra? not the old daytona coupe but the new one that is at the ford dealer. Please!!!!!!!!

6. longbordr13

longbordr13 Rookie

a firepower and a w12 would be nice pm me if they are in stock

7. ExplosiveGoats

ExplosiveGoats New Member

Please look at the date of the post which was in January ;)