1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

If you look to your right, what do you see?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by insaneone, Apr 15, 2018.

1. insaneone

insaneone me, myself & I
    tduck team

So erm yeah, I am sitting here watching the Commonwealth Games and because of where the PC is and where I sit, I have to keep looking to the right to view the TV, so it got me wondering: what does everyone else who looks right see? :hmmm:

So come on, who has the best and worst?!

2. totalnuts

totalnuts New Member

just another wall, same thing when ik look left or straight, wonder if i see bars behind me :p

3. insaneone

insaneone me, myself & I
    tduck team

Right then... ooook. There aren't any bars or padded areas in that room with you, is there?

4. totalnuts

totalnuts New Member

neh just my own space in the living with the pc, not at all what i used have in the Netherlands back in the days, but it will do IMG_4295.jpg Screenshot_3.png

5. Minime891

I overlook the meadow and the Yorkshire Dales.
    DSC_7360.jpg

6. insaneone

insaneone me, myself & I
    tduck team

@totalnuts Nice and airy location you got yourself there with plenty of light and a nice big window. Very clean setup too, not one for clutter I guess? :)

@Minime891 Wow, now that is a view. Can't imagine you ever getting tired of that no matter what season it is. :oooh:

7. Minime891

@insaneone The best thing about living in the middle of nowhere is the peacefulness and nature you get to see everyday.
    DSC_6997.jpg

insaneone likes this.
  8. totalnuts

totalnuts New Member

The set-up witth the laptop i have now right a wall, front a wall, left little couch and wall behind me the tv, the second set-up was my own house but is sold, and yes i hate clutter however if you have it you can make nice and looooooong forgotten discoveries

nature is very nice to watch, wake up early and see it come to life