1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Iced_Bullet for king, SPAMKING!

Discussion in 'The Bin' started by Mb, Sep 5, 2007.

1. Mb

Mb The Photographer

:spammed:-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (xs.to) --:spammed:

(PS: Not even photoshopped! :p)
    Just joking around mate :p

2. Iced_Bullet

Iced_Bullet Cheese=Milk's Death Route

Yeah I know xD

I havn't been on forums for a few days, so thought I'd add constuctively to any post I thought I could.

Because it has nothing ;) to do with catching Speed on his post count! But I see no problme if all my posts aint like "cool" or anything ;)

They're 99.9% constructive :D

ps. this just added to the Iced_Bullet's domination in Today's post :p lmfao

3. Nodz86

Nodz86 ____________

lol :spammed:.

But I must say it sometimes looks like that after I've been on.

4. Baldy

Baldy Wibble Wobble

Spam Thread moved to the bin

5. Iced_Bullet

Awwh :( lol, but if thats the right place for it then Okie dokie :)

lol Nodz, you can be my SpamQueen ;)

6. Baldy

Baldy Wibble Wobble

:spammed::spammed::spammed::spammed:
    I thought of closing it, but then decided i wont, i'll just put it in the bin and TADAH here it is. enjoy>

:spammed::spammed::spammed::spammed:

7. Mb

Mb The Photographer

So you are gay with Nodz? :monkeydance::wtf::eek:fftopic:

8. Baldy

Baldy Wibble Wobble

yikes keep it clean please we don't want any hassle from anyone.

9. Mb

Mb The Photographer

Ok, i'm sorry :)

10. Iced_Bullet

Mb, you should know you're not suppose to mention the three letter word in this day and age!

ps. I don't have anything against people that way inclined, I know a few :)

pps. Yeah stay on topic of me being King!!!

11. Speed

Speed Can You Feel It?

Oh My God! Just looked at that screen and that is incredibly sad. Sorry about the flaming here by me, but come on, go on YouTube of something, that's like 20 posts in a row! How pointlessly rubbish, I bet they're all very similar, not gonna look myself though because I'm not that interested tbh... and what's the point in catching me, just post when you have something constructive, not just at every available moment.

12. Iced_Bullet

If you actually look, all of them are constructive, I don't spam, I just had nothign else to do ;) As mum was hooovering, and brother was out. And as I'm limited time on TDU :( I wasn' going to waste my time playing the game unless I had something to do.

So yeah I'm sorry you flamed me, but as you said, IF you'd looked, then you wouldn't have posted the similar bit :)

Oh btw I was joking about the cathcing up with you but ;) You're 130 posts ahead of me!

13. Speed

Speed Can You Feel It?

Yes, I 100% agree, all very constructive posts, I know it's good to compliment people, but surely this is just a +1 PC spam? No?

14. Iced_Bullet

Well if you put where those quotes were from, then it would make sence. These are from the photo-mode sections, are they not? And people put their pictures up for feedback, they don't post them to be ignored. If you see someone has posted 'I love the CLK picture' and you feel that. You post saying 'I agree, I love them' or something similar. As you wouldn't want someone to not post 'I like such and such' if someone else had. You'd appreciate the "support".

And some of those quotes are not full quotes either. So try and make an argument stand by quoting everything ;)

Plus, I've seen you on many occasions put 'I like that too........' and 'Yeah etc' And You told me you had posted a post with just 'cool' written on it, and I have NEVER put a post where it is 2 words, let alone 1!

15. Baldy

Baldy Wibble Wobble

Okay guy's calm down theres no need to argue like this over a thread on a website. Just think is it really that important to say, if so do the other members need to read it. Please sort out your differences off board. Thanks.

16. Iced_Bullet

OK I'm sorry, Ill "sort" him out at college tomorrow ;) haha! joke...

Anyway, ill stay on topic, if there is anything else to say :S

17. Baldy

Baldy Wibble Wobble

shall i just close the thread.

18. Iced_Bullet

If you wish, it's not mine. Even though it's about me. It's up to you. I'd prefer it to be left open if no-one else slates me. the nature of this thread was to have a laugh.

So please can it be left open until someone slates - Thanks :)

19. Baldy

Baldy Wibble Wobble

yes if it stays friendly it stays but if your horrible to one and other I'll close it.

20. Iced_Bullet

Point taken :D

*puppy dog eyes* We weren't horrible, we were only playing, we friendly argue all time ;) Just us I suppose. Sorry if it "de-graded" TDU-C in a way. Will refrain from doing it in the future.