1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I went to GameCrazy and...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by FateFTL, Apr 8, 2007.

1. FateFTL

FateFTL bbq?

Well, for those of you following my topics here and there I was going to gamecrazy with a crapload of ps2 games and the ps2 itself. Everyone said $150+ for it. So I went.

As soon as I got there, he rejected ALL 40 of my games. Even though they all work PERFECTLY, they are scratched a little bit, and the only one the wasn't scratched was Madden 2004 and they don't accept anything under 2006. They said they can give me $56 for my slim ps2 with one controller, and $2 for each additional controller (I had 4 all together.) And then, they said store credit. I went and asked soo many people, they all said gamecrazy gave you money. They lied. So I just took my ps2 and games and ran home. So if you're ever in need of any PS2 games, pm me. I got a lot. Or the ps2 itself. But yeh, I'm having bad luck. Donate to me to make me feel better. XD

2. FA430RGT

FA430RGT Hoods and Alley-ways..

Yeah I know how you feel.. It sucks when you wanna sell your gear back you get tottally ripped off...

3. TOPGEAR DOG

TOPGEAR DOG Secretly a shoplifter!

put it on ebay, postage $60.

• About Us

Started back in 2007, our community has been around for a good while and throughout all this time our core focus has been to provide a fun and laid back place for the discussion of driving and racing games and gaming in general, along with freqent automotive and motorsport related chat too. So, no matter what style of player you are, from arcade thrills to hardcore sim-racer or free roam explorer to circuit hot lapper, if it's about driving or racing in some form then we're up for talking about it. And if you are a keen photo moder, virtual photographer, video creator or streamer, then feel free to share those too. Cheers!
  • Feed the duck!

Running and maintaining a community like this is hard work, especially when it's done by a bunch of idiots! And so, if you enjoy visiting here and would like to help us out. We would really appreciate it! Thanks.

Donate to us!