1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I Want My Porche!!

Discussion in 'TDU1 - PC' started by Mu5cleGTMani4c, Jun 24, 2007.

1. i love the muscle cars, but i gotta have my porche. is it just me or does everyone agree with me when i say they shoulda put a porche in. i know there is the RUF but you gotta buy the car pack. grrrr, i miss my porche's. what happened, something with licensing or somethin??

PS: sorry if thier has already been a thread on this

2. -Dell-

-Dell- Formerly known as MR-E46

Licensing, yeah. Same with BMW :(

3. Mu5cleGTMani4c

Mu5cleGTMani4c PUR3 MUSCLE

awww, stupid porche, why couldnt they just let them put thier car in the game.... :(

4. ShadowGT

ShadowGT I <3 Boobies!

You can blame EA & there exclusivity agreement. Porsche can only be featured in EA games.

5. scaleopdriver

scaleopdriver GT500 Fan!

sorry to be picky, but it's porsche :p and yeah, licensing is the case here. IMO licensing is kinda pointless in a video game. just my opinion.

6. Mu5cleGTMani4c

Mu5cleGTMani4c PUR3 MUSCLE

screew EA, stupid agreement. and yeah i agree, wouldnt you want ur name or like car in a videogame....free advertising?