1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I think someone used an action replay on me

Discussion in 'TDU1 - Xbox 360' started by samo-1, Mar 25, 2007.

1. samo-1

samo-1 Rookie

Funny thing happened to me earlier. i was doing a few drag races in my newly purchased stage 3 mclaren f1 gt for fun down the 4 lane one way street in the town area when i recieved an instant challenge from a blue nissan skyline with $10,000 stake (cant remember his gamertag).
    thought it was strange but did the drag race anyway. as soon as we started i realised something was wrong he just left me for dead and by the end of the race he was 350 Yards Ahead (in that short time) i was doing 240 and he was pulling away from me!! i know that car is not that fast as i have a stage 3 one and have only used it 3 times as it was to slow. has this happened to anyone else out there ??

2. Hammy

Hammy DoUcHe BaG

theres a glitch in hc mode, he can get his acc suspended on xbox live for doing it lol, works the same with the mv augusta or watever it is lol. 0-60 in like 0.8 secs

3. Nipper

Nipper \/ The REAL TDUCk \/

actually you cant have your acount suspended, because its just utilising a glitch that is present within the Hardcore Mode

IF he added something to allow him to do that then yes he would be bannable (is it a word????), but he didnt so he is safe as houses

4. vello

vello Rookie

indeed

and it wasn't me, if u r asking!

5. Hammy

Hammy DoUcHe BaG

tell me how to do it XD

6. Diablo

Diablo Administrator
    tduck team

Seriously there's a glitch? I've seen the 500km/h glitch in 1st gear for PC on youtube but on 360, this is news to me.

7. samo-1

samo-1 Rookie

Cheeky little monkey's arent they for only $10,000. i can get $70,000 in 15 seconds with a real racing event.

8. Nipper

Nipper \/ The REAL TDUCk \/

lol, i have yet to discover the glitch properly, but i can get the skyline to 195ish no problem (offline, not sure about online)

9. Marc_CRX

Marc_CRX Tail End Out!!

seen a Video a while ago with this glitch...it has something to do with the way you change gears

• About Us

Started back in 2007, our community has been around for a good while and throughout all this time our core focus has been to provide a fun and laid back place for the discussion of driving and racing games and gaming in general, along with freqent automotive and motorsport related chat too. So, no matter what style of player you are, from arcade thrills to hardcore sim-racer or free roam explorer to circuit hot lapper, if it's about driving or racing in some form then we're up for talking about it. And if you are a keen photo moder, virtual photographer, video creator or streamer, then feel free to share those too. Cheers!
  • Feed the duck!

Running and maintaining a community like this is hard work, especially when it's done by a bunch of idiots! And so, if you enjoy visiting here and would like to help us out. We would really appreciate it! Thanks.

Donate to us!