1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I need a new game...

Discussion in 'Gaming Discussion' started by RB26DETT, Oct 16, 2007.

1. Hey guys! I just finished F.E.A.R. Extraction Point two days ago. (I'm such a loser.) I think I'm nearing the end of Bioshock and few more races to go in DiRT. I'm waiting as the rest of you guys for Crysis, F.E.A.R. Perseus Mandate, Unreal Tournament 3 and Blacksite: Area 51.

Now, I'm not an RTS gamer. I'm into racing, sports(preferably Basketball), and shooter games. I just need a game to let the time pass til all those games come out. I'm looking at Clive Barker's: Jericho. Looks like a kickass game.

Thanks in advance! :)

2. Iced_Bullet

Iced_Bullet Cheese=Milk's Death Route

NFS Pro Street when it comes out - but then you're proabbly asking for current games. So I suggest NFS Most Wanted. The best modern NFS ever, much better than the newer one Carbon. But I'd still suggest Carbon for the amazing customisation you get! almost rivals Forza!

3. RB26DETT

RB26DETT Banned

i played both already. i finished MW in 10 days and Carbon in 4 days. haha! :p i am getting prostreet, looks interesting. i need something to pass the time. F.E.A.R. Extraction Point didn't do the trick as I finished the game in a day! :p

4. Mb

Mb The Photographer

5. Speed

Speed Can You Feel It?

6. SupermAnthony

SupermAnthony Man Of Steel

Gears Of War is coming to PC if you want to wait for that? Half-Life 2: The Orange Box is well worth the money. Especially for CS:S and TF2! I am considering it for the 360. Stalker's only a tenner at Play.com.